Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

I thought Terry went backcourt on that pass too, but I'm rooting for the Heat so I figured not to post it. The Mavs got away with 3 consecutive kick ball violations, all of which lead them in transition and I have NEVER seen so many over the back and loose ball fouls called. But LeBron's travels equalize any percieved ref advantage most of the time. Marion disrespeccin now, and after hitting a shot from the front off the glass

a1l8af.jpg

Lebron better come up huge tomorrow. His legacy is on the line. If the Heat blow this series, he will never live this down.

Last year, Boston was the better team, so ok he gets a pass. But this year, the Heat are clearly the more talented (and imo, the better) team, so there are no excuses anymore. NONE.

Lebron better come up huge tomorrow. His legacy is on the line. If the Heat blow this series, he will never live this down.

Last year, Boston was the better team, so ok he gets a pass. But this year, the Heat are clearly the more talented (and imo, the better) team, so there are no excuses anymore. NONE.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

CANNOT TAKE ANYTHING COSMICANON SAYS SERIOUSLY AFTER THIS THREAD

Anyone took him seriously before?

These clowns Cosmic and AirFresh are ruining this thread with their idiocy.
I spoke the TRUTH.
WHEN

HAVE

I

BEEN

WRONG???

I SAID MIAMI IS GOING TO THE FINALS...IT HAPPEN.

I SAID MIAMI IS GOIN TO WIN THE CHIP TELL ME WHERE IM WRONG?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

CANNOT TAKE ANYTHING COSMICANON SAYS SERIOUSLY AFTER THIS THREAD

Anyone took him seriously before?

These clowns Cosmic and AirFresh are ruining this thread with their idiocy.
I spoke the TRUTH.
WHEN

HAVE

I

BEEN

WRONG???

I SAID MIAMI IS GOING TO THE FINALS...IT HAPPEN.

I SAID MIAMI IS GOIN TO WIN THE CHIP TELL ME WHERE IM WRONG?
laugh.gif

A LOT of people from the Philippines are reppin the heat because of the Coach.

Coach Spo tryin to bring a chip to his hometown...I love it.

Yall don't KNOWWW how excited I am for this game 5...

A LOT of people from the Philippines are reppin the heat because of the Coach.

Coach Spo tryin to bring a chip to his hometown...I love it.

Yall don't KNOWWW how excited I am for this game 5...

Cant wait for tomorrows game.
Every single game of the series has been exciting to the very end.

Hope Dirk will be cool to play, would be a shame if this fever affects his play. Would not wish this on any player.

Cant wait for tomorrows game.
Every single game of the series has been exciting to the very end.

Hope Dirk will be cool to play, would be a shame if this fever affects his play. Would not wish this on any player.

Originally Posted by PoeticJays

even if the heat win his legacy will have taken a huge hit
everyone will remember wade's monster games

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Oh great and wise NK. You know me so well. Just wish you could have used some of tour great power to keep off NT forever like you said you would.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Oh great and wise NK. You know me so well. Just wish you could have used some of tour great power to keep off NT forever like you said you would.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

QFT

Originally Posted by knightngale

QFT

I'm from the PI and I root for LA just because of Kobe. used to like lebron then he
Diva'd through the last 3 years or so...

The mavs need to win this year... Dirk and Kidd DESERVE that ring along with their
hall of fame speech.

I'm from the PI and I root for LA just because of Kobe. used to like lebron then he
Diva'd through the last 3 years or so...

The mavs need to win this year... Dirk and Kidd DESERVE that ring along with their
hall of fame speech.

Originally Posted by CAto312

Originally Posted by EMM23

Can't wait for game 5!!! Hope LEBRON redeems himself and goes H.A.M... The guys thinking too much..Just play your game BRON!!! SHEESH!!!... Mavs are just pesky! Really need to give some props to the team! They are really legit!... GO HEAT!!!

Ok since you're from the PI I've gotta ask....how long have you been a Heat fan? Some Kababayan are shall we say....fickle when rooting for teams.
Been a long time BRON fan, so there you have it... So yeah I'm a bandwagon fan like some of  you guys would say! Hehehe! No hate though! It's all good fam!
wink.gif

Can't wait for game 5!!! Hope LEBRON redeems himself and goes H.A.M... The guys thinking too much..Just play your game BRON!!! SHEESH!!!... Mavs are just pesky! Really need to give some props to the team! They are really legit!... GO HEAT!!!

Ok since you're from the PI I've gotta ask....how long have you been a Heat fan? Some Kababayan are shall we say....fickle when rooting for teams.
Been a long time BRON fan, so there you have it... So yeah I'm a bandwagon fan like some of  you guys would say! Hehehe! No hate though! It's all good fam!
wink.gif

wink.gif
glasses.gif

As Air Fressh said I wouldn't mind seeing Spo get his ring
grin.gif

wink.gif
glasses.gif

As Air Fressh said I wouldn't mind seeing Spo get his ring
grin.gif

Lebron is known for Game 5's, one elevated him to the next level while the other made him a Coward, curious to see which one responds with tonight

Lebron is known for Game 5's, one elevated him to the next level while the other made him a Coward, curious to see which one responds with tonight

Back
Top Bottom