OFFICIAL 2012 LOS ANGELES DODGERS THREAD : 68-58 Dodgers/BoSox complete minimal trade

I hope we sweep these suckers coming to town, good road trip so far... 2 out of 3 from Miami and 3 out of 4 from Pittsburgh. Hopefully 2 out of 3 from ATL.

Bring on the Giants, time to separate from the pack.

What patch are the Dodgers wearing on their hats tonight? I tuned in during the 9th inning, they might have already discussed it, but I missed it.

Back-to-back-to-back Home Run bombs and Hanley hitting 2 HRs tonight. :pimp:

SoleByThePound, the patch says something about "civil rights game" or something like that.

Last edited:
SoleByThePound, the patch says something about "civil rights game" or something like that.

That's exactly what it says, simple patch probably won't be available.

Anyone have a Lids Hat Club Card, want to get the All Star Game Patch hat but almost $40 MSRP :smh:

Solid road trip like I said earlier, disappointing loss last night. Hanley, change of scenery is working so far. I know he had a 5 run lead in the 9th buy Kenley giving up that jack...

The only thing that sucks about this road trip is that Eric Collins and Steve Lyons are awful...

So what's gonna happen when Dee comes back?

They'll probably platoon him with Cruz.

It's laughable that they traded for League and Victorino and call it an upgrade. League has been awful but apparently they had to trade for him to trade Lindblom for Victorino, who simply isn't that great and is horrible vs LHP. Calling up a young pitcher to replace Lindblom would have been ok but they compounded the problem by trading for League so now you've essentially traded 5 players for a LF who can only hit vs the pitchers he faces 30% of the time.

In better news, Seager and Puig are both raking in the minors.

Cruz is on a great streak :smokin

But MAN what the hell is up with Kemp? 0-14 this entire series :x he HAS to step it up

I dont see Dee getting much PT with Cruz playing the way he is, its not like he was playing decent before the injury.

As much as i didnt want victorino, hes been as important as hanley has been.

Hanley finally playing SS is probably factoring into his play since coming to LA.

As we saw, Dee was nowhere near as ready to be the full-time SS. With Cruz' emergence as a solid 3B, it will be interesting to see if Dee's job is still available as soon as he's ready.

Kemp is stinking it up right now too, what the hell is going on??

Last edited:
Who's pitching tonite?

They been on a good run lately even though Kemp been struggling. Anyone else think Hanley look like Gucci Mane?

IronMan you still need that Lids Club discount? PM me if you do.

Who's pitching tonite?
They been on a good run lately even though Kemp been struggling. Anyone else think Hanley look like Gucci Mane?
IronMan you still need that Lids Club discount? PM me if you do.
Kershaw is pitching tonight against Bumgarner.

Back
Top Bottom