OFFICIAL 2012 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (FINALS! 4-1) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

laugh.gif
at you not even answering my question....

i thought you were done with me?

you didnt answer my question about dadecounty agreeing with me, so he must be trolling too?
nerd.gif

i didnt address your question about MIA setting screens and pick and rolls because its a weak argument and you should know better. those arent even set plays. its why their play looks so sloppy all the time, why they're constantly playing catchup in the 4th quarter every game. youve got the team running around in circles looking for a good shot instead of running set plays. 

Wade/LeBron pointing to the ground for pick/screen on the fly ≠ a real play

Originally Posted by wiredz3

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

...i said the East not the L, and they DO have the sickest front court in the east.....on paper. that was by no means a prediction of how good they were going to be, they still have to play the game.

....i did say the about CHI though, i stand by that. CHI is just not as good as people make them out to be.

So when you wrote this it wasn't a prediction?

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

roll.gif
 ........you really got doods in here acting like the NY Knicks didnt just come up on the sickest front court in the East? seriously? and ive never liked the Knicks.

MIA #1 
laugh.gif
  (not saying MIA cant be #1 but its a tossup between them and NYK for sure)

CHI #2
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I dig you voicing what you believe but stay low bro until the 2013 season. Maybe NT will forget your sillyness and put more in to your opinions by then.

eh.....that wasnt a prediction. that was from a NBA ranking thread before the season started, and i made that comment towards the many of people claiming Chicago was #1 in the East.

...and i still dont see them as #1 regardless of their record, that team just isnt better than MIA.

...i thought MIA would correct their offense mistakes from the previous season, but they havent. and in NYK case i felt their front court wouldnt have a problem playing together regardless of their PG situation.

MIA didnt, and NYK didnt *kanye shrug*

but that hardly makes me a troll
laugh.gif

i didnt say that to get a rise out of somebody, cats just took offense to what i said. your thin skin doesnt make me a troll.

you make truthful comments about someones team on here and dudes are ready to ball up their fists like this is grade school, its really not that serious 

....and again:

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

But you're right about the Heat's offense.    
Originally Posted by dadecounty11

Turiaf is a poor man's Udonis Haslem.

Not too amped about that pick up if it happens....just seems like another guy on the end of the bench
Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Sloppy game ...... we need to tighten up man! Playoffs are around the corner!

oh.

...but im trolling?

LOL....wow. Don't use me as a reference dude.

I do believe that sometimes the Heat's offense does become stagnant, and you were right about that, but that's all I said.

As far as Ronny Turiaf, I have never seen anything that makes me say "hey we got Turiaf!..We're good now". I don't think he is that great, and honestly I believe he will end up sitting on the bench next to Curry and Howard.

If he comes in and produces, and I really hope he does, I will eat my words with no issues.

Lebron is rounding up an event for tonight's game in light of the Trayvon Martin story ..... I look to see more athletes and high profile figures to also join forces as well in this cause!

Lebron is a leader, glad to see him keeping that role and spreading the word of this tragedy.

The idea of an offensive game plan in the halfcourt gets away from Spo's play calling far too often 
laugh.gif

Spo has got to give James Jones more minutes and Turiaf has looked way more than solid so far in his heat debut he needs to be in when teams go big against us.

Though we looked lackadaisical against OKC I'm not to worried. Serge Ibaka had 20pts, Perkins had 16pts (season high) and Durant had 11 assist a season high also. So numbers like that won't be consistent and if we give Turiaf more minutes and James Jones or Mike Miller more playing time we should be ok.

Back
Top Bottom