OFFICIAL 2012 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (FINALS! 4-1) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys, this is the same thing that happened last year. Remember? When they lost every game to Boston and Chicago during the regular season and completely obliterated them in the playoffs? Oklahoma City realistically is the only team that can even think about competing with them. I mean they didn't even take shots during the fourth quarter! They gave Battier the opportunity to throw up whatever he wanted time and time again... We'll be ok.

Bron is clearly injured, and we need a spark. As long as we don't lose that 2 seed, it's gravy, because Boston is a lay up, and basically all of the East as well.

pimp.gif

Why doesn't Spo play James Jones more? Is son injured or something?

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

His defense has regressed dramatically. He really struggles, like REALLY struggles, to help & recover (vital for what MIA does defensively) and following his man through screens.

Originally Posted by ill steelo

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

His defense has regressed dramatically. He really struggles, like REALLY struggles, to help & recover (vital for what MIA does defensively) and following his man through screens.
Damn. Understandable.

Still think yall got your own Novak wasting away on the bench. Spo should find a way to hide him on defense.

Originally Posted by roboski

Spo has got to give James Jones more minutes and Turiaf has looked way more than solid so far in his heat debut he needs to be in when teams go big against us.

Though we looked lackadaisical against OKC I'm not to worried. Serge Ibaka had 20pts, Perkins had 16pts (season high) and Durant had 11 assist a season high also. So numbers like that won't be consistent and if we give Turiaf more minutes and James Jones or Mike Miller more playing time we should be ok.

i think the heat are just pacing themselves and want the playoffs to get here already.

it's going to be real tough for any team to beat them 4 times in a 2 week span and i really wouldn't make a big deal about some of the games they've lost.

They continue to play bored basketball and I expected that to be honest
laugh.gif
 ... we all know where it will count and thats in the Finals. Can care less for the playoffs cause it's Finals or complete failure IMO.

EFF the CELTICS... lets get this win and finish them off so they can start rebuilding for the next couple years...

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

laugh.gif
 ... we all know where it will count and thats in the Finals. Can care less for the playoffs cause it's Finals or complete failure IMO.

Last year they went to the finals and played "bored basketball", I honestly dont trust this heat team at all. I feel this year they will play "bored basketball" deep in the playoffs again. IMO the 2010 Bulls/Celtics were better than the Mavs team they lost to in the finals. I have a strong feeling that if any team in the east can steal the first game in Miami, they will win the series. The Heat will beat themselves again this year
tired.gif

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

laugh.gif

Last year they went to the finals and played "bored basketball", I honestly dont trust this heat team at all. I feel this year they will play "bored basketball" deep in the playoffs again. IMO the 2010 Bulls/Celtics were better than the Mavs team they lost to in the finals. I have a strong feeling that if any team in the east can steal the first game in Miami, they will win the series. The Heat will beat themselves again this year
tired.gif
Easier said then done though sir ....... but time will tell 

Thunder and the Bulls wouldn't get blown out by Boston on national tv like this! I don't care if this is only a regular season game or not this team isn't showing any promise to make a long hard playoff run. What are we like 10-7or8 since the all-star game? Pathetic!

Thunder and the Bulls wouldn't get blown out by Boston on national tv like this! I don't care if this is only a regular season game or not this team isn't showing any promise to make a long hard playoff run. What are we like 10-7or8 since the all-star game? Pathetic!

Bulls just got blown out by Thunder on National TV though..

MemphisBoi, I know your not that ignorant enough to think if DRose was playing they wouldn't get blown out like that, right?

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Bulls just got blown out by Thunder on National TV though..

tumblr_m016i3BhJI1qcmnsoo1_400.gif

MemphisBoi, I know your not that ignorant enough to think if DRose was playing they wouldn't get blown out like that, right?

Just answering the question bro. You said the BULLS.. BULLS played.
You didn't say D.Rose.

That was some "to hell with the regular season I'd rather be at home banging my gf" type play yesterday.
laugh.gif
Spo might as well rest starters like Popovich

Back
Top Bottom