Official 2012 NBA Trade Deadline Thread: The Dwightmare is Over.

So let me get this straight.

Lakers: Beasley.
Blazers: Blake=1st.
Wolves: Crawford.

Barf, Crawford taking 15 shots a night in Minnesota.

Sounds like Crawford is being held out tonight, not on the Blazers bench at the moment...

Originally Posted by heavenlee777

Jamal isn't in his uniform...

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

This Dwight situation makes him look worse than lebron IMO.
Agree.  LeBron is probably laughing to himself right about now. 

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

This is a level of stupidity that I can't describe, the owner seems like a melding buffoon, I think GSW will go back to being a perennial joke franchise.

where have you been? 
laugh.gif

I know this might sound bat**** crazy....

But would the Celtics rent Dwight?

I mean, it looks like they could give up after this season anyways, and Boston could probably take on Hedo's contract if that's what it came down to, and move KG down to the four, move Ryan to the three, throw in JO....

Dwight/Hedo for Ray/KG?
Or
Dwight/Hedo/JJ for Ray/KG/JO?

Rondo
JJ
Pierce
Bass
Dwight

Jameer
Ray
Ryan
KG
JO

I'm just trying to brainstorm where likely destinations for Dwight are.

So ready for this big clown to be dealt somewhere, this is ridiculous.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Super Cool Beas
pimp.gif
Hide the Cali kush PLEASE
laugh.gif

This, they need to hire a PI to keep this man in his hotel room whenever he's not on the court.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Super Cool Beas
pimp.gif
Hide the Cali kush PLEASE
laugh.gif

This, they need to hire a PI to keep this man in his hotel room whenever he's not on the court.

roll.gif
Dwight said he won't sign the ETO, but says he will play next year for the Magic.. His agent says no other player of his caliber signs it at this point and time.

THIS #!+##+% guy

Also, doesn't make sen to me why OKC doesn't jump on this and trade Harden, Kendrick, and Nazr for Dwight.

I don't believe for one second that Dwight doesn't re-sign with Russ and KD locked up long-term.

Plus OKC avoids the headache of having to eventually pay Harden, which will lock up any freedom.

Originally Posted by thachosen123

Y'all act like there ain't weed in every other state
laugh.gif

There is literally a dispensary between every light in some areas out here though. You're kidding yourself if you don't think its a different situation in Los Angeles with more ways/opportunities to get in trouble.

ORL should just trade him to the Bobcats and let his clown @@% rot for the rest of the season

Magic Johnson is a CLOWN.

''Otis Smith should get the Lakers on the phone & get one of the two bigs"
eyes.gif

It would be hilarious if they trade Howard to LA but he signs to the Nets in the summer.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OGMIKEY

Originally Posted by thachosen123

Y'all act like there ain't weed in every other state
laugh.gif

There is literally a dispensary between every light in some areas out here though. You're kidding yourself if you don't think its a different situation in Los Angeles with more ways/opportunities to get in trouble.

Ohh i know that Bro, just
laugh.gif
@ the Beasley+LA=weed jokes

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Also, doesn't make sen to me why OKC doesn't jump on this and trade Harden, Kendrick, and Nazr for Dwight.

I don't believe for one second that Dwight doesn't re-sign with Russ and KD locked up long-term.

Plus OKC avoids the headache of having to eventually pay Harden, which will lock up any freedom.

they asked for harden and ibaka.. just saying

also why do you think harden will be a problem?
- i ask because dude hasn't had any issues what so ever about coming off the bench

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Probably because they don't want Perkins, they want Harden and Ibaka, and because Harden and Ibaka in our uniform for at least the next 14 months > Dwight Howard for 2 months in many people's minds. He is going to Jersey, or at least Dallas if they can get Deron too. He has talked about it forever. Now a team in the 7-11 range who wanted to take a home run swing at it, that's the type of team that should go for the likely 25 game + playoffs rental.

I agree the Celtics would be a great candidate since they're all old and looking to blow it up anyways.

Back
Top Bottom