Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by bbllplaya23

Let Harbaugh go to Miami. No way am I down to pay him over $7 mil.
Word...
Because it's the York's $ that you care so much about?

or because it counts towards the salary cap?

....Oh, wait, it doesn't.

For all I care, he could get paid $10/yr, he's the best HC candidate available and I think he should be in SF.

This guy is about to make more than Bill Belichick
laugh.gif

Wow Dan lebatard reporting that Harbaugh to Dolphins is a done deal. Hope hes wrong and is only passing along what Kawakami tweeted. What a huge disappointment for the niners if true, all of football is laughing at them.

Wow Dan lebatard reporting that Harbaugh to Dolphins is a done deal. Hope hes wrong and is only passing along what Kawakami tweeted. What a huge disappointment for the niners if true, all of football is laughing at them.

who cares, Jamarcus Russell had a higher contract than Peyton Manning.

It's not our $!*#!+! money, it is the York's $...
We should be rooting for the Org. to make moves to improve the team, and this is the only standard we should be judging the front office's moves. we shouldn't worry about $ unless it will result in a salary cap issue.

who cares, Jamarcus Russell had a higher contract than Peyton Manning.

It's not our $!*#!+! money, it is the York's $...
We should be rooting for the Org. to make moves to improve the team, and this is the only standard we should be judging the front office's moves. we shouldn't worry about $ unless it will result in a salary cap issue.

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

7mil tho? you wanna pay him 7mil? 7mil....

Just heard on the radio that Harbaugh agreed in principle to a deal with Miami between 6.8 and 7.2 million

Just heard on the radio that Harbaugh agreed in principle to a deal with Miami between 6.8 and 7.2 million

There's an article that also says he met with Stanford today to see what offer they could throw at him.

There's an article that also says he met with Stanford today to see what offer they could throw at him.

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Why does it matter, it doesnt go against the salary cap and its not our money.  Carrol got near 7, you need to come close to that if you wanna land Harbaugh.  I dont get what a extra 5 mil during the life of the contract does for harbaugh if he indeed is going to MIA.

Why does it matter, it doesnt go against the salary cap and its not our money.  Carrol got near 7, you need to come close to that if you wanna land Harbaugh.  I dont get what a extra 5 mil during the life of the contract does for harbaugh if he indeed is going to MIA.

i ask you, who is Harbaugh then? what makes him worthy of 7mil? I'll wait

i ask you, who is Harbaugh then? what makes him worthy of 7mil? I'll wait

Back
Top Bottom