Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Andrew Luck's staying...

and David Carr is the only QB with a contract on our roster. We prolly won't even have to tank to get the #1 pick
pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif

if he does stay than this is very true...sad but true...Harbaugh aint comin the the 9ers...he moving with the money...all he sees are dollar signs right now....7mil Negro Please...how you gonna throw that much at a dude and he hasn't even been a head coach that long at a big time program?...yes he has turned Stanford around but c'mon he only been there for a hot sec...

Andrew Luck's staying...

and David Carr is the only QB with a contract on our roster. We prolly won't even have to tank to get the #1 pick
pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif

if he does stay than this is very true...sad but true...Harbaugh aint comin the the 9ers...he moving with the money...all he sees are dollar signs right now....7mil Negro Please...how you gonna throw that much at a dude and he hasn't even been a head coach that long at a big time program?...yes he has turned Stanford around but c'mon he only been there for a hot sec...

Damn, Mallett is gonna move on up now.
laugh.gif

I wonder if this means Harbaugh could lean toward staying- but then again he only gets Luck back for one year. This is going to be interesting to see how it all plays out.

Damn, Mallett is gonna move on up now.
laugh.gif

I wonder if this means Harbaugh could lean toward staying- but then again he only gets Luck back for one year. This is going to be interesting to see how it all plays out.

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

The thing is, I think we could get outbid by Miami and still land Harbaugh if....

we had a respectable front office. Its painfully obviously big-name coaches do not want any part of the Niners because they have no respect for Jed & Co. These dudes are a joke, c'mon Trent Baalke as your GM?!

The thing is, I think we could get outbid by Miami and still land Harbaugh if....

we had a respectable front office. Its painfully obviously big-name coaches do not want any part of the Niners because they have no respect for Jed & Co. These dudes are a joke, c'mon Trent Baalke as your GM?!

this could be possible considering he is a CA guy...who knows...we need someone

this could be possible considering he is a CA guy...who knows...we need someone

Harbaugh almost agreed to the 9ers yesterday, if he goes to miami its because they are willing to pay him more money then belichick. The front office has nothing to do w/ his decision

Harbaugh almost agreed to the 9ers yesterday, if he goes to miami its because they are willing to pay him more money then belichick. The front office has nothing to do w/ his decision

It's said we might have had a handshake agreement in place with Harbaugh but he just wants to listen to the Dolphins out of courtesy and respect.

It's gonna be hilarious if he stays in college after all this.
laugh.gif

It's said we might have had a handshake agreement in place with Harbaugh but he just wants to listen to the Dolphins out of courtesy and respect.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

laugh.gif
happy.gif

Edit--

Tim Kawakami of the San Jose Mercury News reports that "indications are" Stanford coach Jim Harbaugh will accept Miami's record-setting contract offer and become the Dolphins' next head coach.

mad.gif

he's the best HC candidate available and I think he should be in SF.

Originally Posted by acidicality

laugh.gif
happy.gif

Edit--

Tim Kawakami of the San Jose Mercury News reports that "indications are" Stanford coach Jim Harbaugh will accept Miami's record-setting contract offer and become the Dolphins' next head coach.

mad.gif

he's the best HC candidate available and I think he should be in SF.

Kawakami acknowledges that it's "not a done deal," but Dolphins owner Stephen Ross is reportedly willing to continue to increase his already monster offer if the 49ers improve theirs. It's clearly come down to a matter of money, and Ross is willing to pony up more. The Niners have reportedly halted negotiations with Harbaugh since offering him $5 million annually. Ross' standing offer is at $7-8 million, and may eventually exceed that.
/ragapa?ragapanoscript=9821

All Local Deals

Kawakami acknowledges that it's "not a done deal," but Dolphins owner Stephen Ross is reportedly willing to continue to increase his already monster offer if the 49ers improve theirs. It's clearly come down to a matter of money, and Ross is willing to pony up more. The Niners have reportedly halted negotiations with Harbaugh since offering him $5 million annually. Ross' standing offer is at $7-8 million, and may eventually exceed that.
/ragapa?ragapanoscript=9821

All Local Deals

Yeah saw that too. There's so much going out there, I just want to hear something. This really reminds me of LeBron's @++* now, in a way.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Yeah saw that too. There's so much going out there, I just want to hear something. This really reminds me of LeBron's @++* now, in a way.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by bbllplaya23

Let Harbaugh go to Miami. No way am I down to pay him over $7 mil.
Word...
Because it's the York's $ that you care so much about?

or because it counts towards the salary cap?

....Oh, wait, it doesn't.

For all I care, he could get paid $10/yr, he's the best HC candidate available and I think he should be in SF.

Back
Top Bottom