Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

I wonder if theres video of his workouts
nerd.gif

Whats the point of signing Randy Moss if we dont have anybody with the arm to get the ball AHEAD of him so he can run and catch it?

I like the Moss signing. Hopefully they get someone else at receiver, someone who is physical, which right now the 49ers don't have right now.

Moss can stretch the field, but what the 49ers need is a receiver who can fight for the ball and make that short yard catch needed to get a 1st.

Moss excels at deep plays, though that's not something that I've seen Alex do that well to anyone other than Davis.

Good start to Free Agency though
pimp.gif

I like the Moss signing. Hopefully they get someone else at receiver, someone who is physical, which right now the 49ers don't have right now.

Moss can stretch the field, but what the 49ers need is a receiver who can fight for the ball and make that short yard catch needed to get a 1st.

Moss excels at deep plays, though that's not something that I've seen Alex do that well to anyone other than Davis.

Good start to Free Agency though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Whats the point of signing Randy Moss if we dont have anybody with the arm to get the ball AHEAD of him so he can run and catch it?
Yea but if youre gonna think that way, whats the point of signing or drafting any receiver?  Might as well get one of the best players available.  Lets hope this works out for the niners.

Yea but if youre gonna think that way, whats the point of signing or drafting any receiver?  Might as well get one of the best players available.  Lets hope this works out for the niners.

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

There isnt one.........thats the problem.....

I understand dude had a pretty good year.........but when the kicker breaks the record for most FG`s in a season, SOMETHING is DEFINATELY wrong.  if 75% of those field goals were TD`s, we would have went undefeated AND won the SB for that matter.........Kyle Williams wouldnt have even been a factor in the game!

I understand dude had a pretty good year.........but when the kicker breaks the record for most FG`s in a season, SOMETHING is DEFINATELY wrong.  if 75% of those field goals were TD`s, we would have went undefeated AND won the SB for that matter.........Kyle Williams wouldnt have even been a factor in the game!

Do you guys not see who our receivers are? smith ain't the greatest but the receivers are %+@$.

Look at v. Davis. Amazing player who does work with Smith throwing.

If he's making plays with the same qb most if the blame is in the receivers.

Do you guys not see who our receivers are? smith ain't the greatest but the receivers are %+@$.

Look at v. Davis. Amazing player who does work with Smith throwing.

If he's making plays with the same qb most if the blame is in the receivers.

All I gotta say is that I hope he has to pay for that #84. Think about it.

Even though he possibly will only be with us for a year, I think I am going to cop that jersey. I already have a Crabtree and VD so a jersey of one of my favorite players ever, on my squad is a must!

All I gotta say is that I hope he has to pay for that #84. Think about it.

Even though he possibly will only be with us for a year, I think I am going to cop that jersey. I already have a Crabtree and VD so a jersey of one of my favorite players ever, on my squad is a must!

preach

preach

[h2]http://blog.49ers.com/2012/03/12/moss-speaks-with-media/[/h2]
[h2] Moss Speaks with Media [/h2] Posted by Alex Espinoza on March 12, 2012 – 8:23 PM

moss-conf-header.jpg

Though Jim Harbaugh may have retired from the NFL as a quarterback in 2000, he’s still got something in the tank. Just ask Randy Moss, who caught passes from Harbaugh during a workout at 49ers headquarters on Monday before signing a one-year contract with the team.

Judging from his comments during Monday night’s conference call with the media, Moss was impressed with Harbaugh’s throwing ability.

“Yes, he can still bring it as his old age,

[h2]http://blog.49ers.com/2012/03/12/moss-speaks-with-media/[/h2]
[h2] Moss Speaks with Media [/h2] Posted by Alex Espinoza on March 12, 2012 – 8:23 PM

moss-conf-header.jpg

Though Jim Harbaugh may have retired from the NFL as a quarterback in 2000, he’s still got something in the tank. Just ask Randy Moss, who caught passes from Harbaugh during a workout at 49ers headquarters on Monday before signing a one-year contract with the team.

Judging from his comments during Monday night’s conference call with the media, Moss was impressed with Harbaugh’s throwing ability.

“Yes, he can still bring it as his old age,

Back
Top Bottom