Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

Originally Posted by pootaing

People on my facebook feed are saying he is in SF right now

nerd.gif
nah bro, it was reporeted that he's NOT in SF.
your people be lyin' to you 

embarassed.gif
 just passing along what i saw

I dont see how denver and tennessee could be attractive options compared to SF unless he wants to stay in the AFC and play in the state where he went to college. SF gives him the best chance to win SBs now. Moss probably knew all about this when he signed.

Edit- Just heard Manning showed interest and made first  contact with the niners

I dont see how denver and tennessee could be attractive options compared to SF unless he wants to stay in the AFC and play in the state where he went to college. SF gives him the best chance to win SBs now. Moss probably knew all about this when he signed.

Edit- Just heard Manning showed interest and made first  contact with the niners

The only way Manning signs with Denver or Tenn is because of more money. Which Manning shouldn't care about, he wants to win a SB.

The only way Manning signs with Denver or Tenn is because of more money. Which Manning shouldn't care about, he wants to win a SB.

Next years potential matchups.

Manning vs Rodgers
Manning vs Brady
Manning vs Brees
Manning vs Manning

sick.gif

Next years potential matchups.

Manning vs Rodgers
Manning vs Brady
Manning vs Brees
Manning vs Manning

sick.gif

i'll just go ahead and go to nflshop.com and wait for the manning 49ers #18 jersey to be put up for purchase

i'll just go ahead and go to nflshop.com and wait for the manning 49ers #18 jersey to be put up for purchase

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

Where did you read that he contacted the 9ers first?

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

Where did you read that he contacted the 9ers first?

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

Manning or not, I'm just happy to hear that they looked into him. 

Exactly.  I'm just glad that somebody finally made an executive decision to look into getting Manning.  To me that shows an actual committment to winning.

Exactly.  I'm just glad that somebody finally made an executive decision to look into getting Manning.  To me that shows an actual committment to winning.

9ers trolling yall
imagine if 9ers signed peyton and the next year its peyton vs brady in the super bowl 

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
, that would make any football fan drool

9ers trolling yall
imagine if 9ers signed peyton and the next year its peyton vs brady in the super bowl 

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
, that would make any football fan drool

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Exactly.  I just glad that somebody finally made an executive decision to look into getting Manning.  To me that shows an actual committment to winning.
All I have been saying since Manning was officially released.  If we are really trying to win now, you HAVE to try to get the best free agent in the history of football.  Im thrilled we had a meeting, workout and physical with him. 

Next step, signing him.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Exactly.  I just glad that somebody finally made an executive decision to look into getting Manning.  To me that shows an actual committment to winning.
All I have been saying since Manning was officially released.  If we are really trying to win now, you HAVE to try to get the best free agent in the history of football.  Im thrilled we had a meeting, workout and physical with him. 

Next step, signing him.

Back
Top Bottom