Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

And here we go!

Filed to ESPN: Third team in Manning race that has emerged is 49ers - Manning worked out for Harbaugh & took physical this week #NFL32
So, barring a surprise, once Manning throws for Titans, it looks like Broncos, Titans & 49ers as finalists. He's NOT visited 49ers facility

And here we go!

Filed to ESPN: Third team in Manning race that has emerged is 49ers - Manning worked out for Harbaugh & took physical this week #NFL32
So, barring a surprise, once Manning throws for Titans, it looks like Broncos, Titans & 49ers as finalists. He's NOT visited 49ers facility

chris mortensen is reporting that we worked out manning last week

he toik a physical

we are in the running for him

ESPN's Adam Schefter reported on SportsCenter that the 49ers have already watched Manning work out, visiting Duke on Tuesday night. Schefter characterized San Francisco as a "long shot" to land Manning, but the team is still in the picture.

If true, that would help explain why the Niners have not yet re-signed QB Alex Smith, who happens to be (along with Manning) a client of agent Tom Condon.

chris mortensen is reporting that we worked out manning last week

he toik a physical

we are in the running for him

ESPN's Adam Schefter reported on SportsCenter that the 49ers have already watched Manning work out, visiting Duke on Tuesday night. Schefter characterized San Francisco as a "long shot" to land Manning, but the team is still in the picture.

If true, that would help explain why the Niners have not yet re-signed QB Alex Smith, who happens to be (along with Manning) a client of agent Tom Condon.

People on my facebook feed are saying he is in SF right now

nerd.gif

I hope he lands in SF.

And I hope the morons who said "stick with Alex Smith" die in a fire. You're an idiot if you believe Smith can lead your team to a ring over Peyton. The team is built, THIS SECOND to win (playoff gms), and that's without Peyton.

But with Peyton you're instant SB contenders.

It's easily the best fit over Denver and Tennessee, get it done, makes the NFL exciting.

I hope he lands in SF.

And I hope the morons who said "stick with Alex Smith" die in a fire. You're an idiot if you believe Smith can lead your team to a ring over Peyton. The team is built, THIS SECOND to win (playoff gms), and that's without Peyton.

But with Peyton you're instant SB contenders.

It's easily the best fit over Denver and Tennessee, get it done, makes the NFL exciting.

Back
Top Bottom