Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

You guys will love Manningham, quick, great #2 or slot option. Really solid WR with speed. We loved him in NY

Manningham
frown.gif
... 49ers u better pick up peyton. I want manning to manningham 2.0

Nothing but love to the Niners fans, honestly the Niners was the only real challenge we had in our Super Bowl run, had they beat us I would have loved for them to take it, enjoy Super Mario...2 great receivers, even of ya don't get Manning, Smith can really do much better with these 2 weapons.

Nothing but love to the Niners fans, honestly the Niners was the only real challenge we had in our Super Bowl run, had they beat us I would have loved for them to take it, enjoy Super Mario...2 great receivers, even of ya don't get Manning, Smith can really do much better with these 2 weapons.

I have no idea how NFL salary situations work, with signing Manningham, does that take the Niners out of the Peyton ballpark?

I have no idea how NFL salary situations work, with signing Manningham, does that take the Niners out of the Peyton ballpark?

Congrats on getting Manningham.. Get ready for those tip-toe catches.. dude is seriously a beast at those. 

Congrats on getting Manningham.. Get ready for those tip-toe catches.. dude is seriously a beast at those. 

@mcclain_on_nfl "Some of those who have pursued Manning the hardest believe he's head to San Francisco. If so, congrats to the 49ers."
@warriorsworld "Seen a rumor about Delanie Walker + Draft Pick for Reggie Bush...It true, Niners need to hit that asap."

@mcclain_on_nfl "Some of those who have pursued Manning the hardest believe he's head to San Francisco. If so, congrats to the 49ers."
@warriorsworld "Seen a rumor about Delanie Walker + Draft Pick for Reggie Bush...It true, Niners need to hit that asap."

Alex was never gonna get a Kolb or Sanchez deal anyway. He can be mad at his agent for shopping peyton to the 9ers but really, he's gotta know he will never be half the qb peyton is.

Honestly I don't see how Alex comes back to the 9ers if peyton goes elsewhere

Alex was never gonna get a Kolb or Sanchez deal anyway. He can be mad at his agent for shopping peyton to the 9ers but really, he's gotta know he will never be half the qb peyton is.

Honestly I don't see how Alex comes back to the 9ers if peyton goes elsewhere

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Reggie, Crabtree, Moss, Manningham, VD, Gore, Hunter, and Manning?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Wow.

Also, hook it up with NFL/Niners twitter accounts to follow.

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Reggie, Crabtree, Moss, Manningham, VD, Gore, Hunter, and Manning?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Wow.

Also, hook it up with NFL/Niners twitter accounts to follow.

Back
Top Bottom