Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by chris82790

Reggie would help special teams but I like our TE pair of Walker and Davis more.
Id like Vernon Davis and Fleener with our 1st round pick better.

God its been an exciting few days to be a Niner fan!!

Originally Posted by chris82790

Reggie would help special teams but I like our TE pair of Walker and Davis more.
Id like Vernon Davis and Fleener with our 1st round pick better.

God its been an exciting few days to be a Niner fan!!

Alex Smith should realize....it's not like the 49ers are considering signing Matt Cassel to replace him. It's Peyton freaking Manning. They'd be stupid not to look into it and see if he's interested.

Alex Smith should realize....it's not like the 49ers are considering signing Matt Cassel to replace him. It's Peyton freaking Manning. They'd be stupid not to look into it and see if he's interested.

did anyone else see this on NFL.com?  the last time i saw some mess like this, i lived in dallas (...hated the cowboys at the time), and the local paper posted a shopped photo of what my favorite CB would look like in a cowboy uni.  a short time later, dude left my favorite team to sign with my most hated team, but i digress...

manning49ers_5851.jpg

extras for the "i wounder what he would look like in..." beast.
Spoiler [+]
manning_den_cmn.jpg

manning_ten_cmn.jpg

did anyone else see this on NFL.com?  the last time i saw some mess like this, i lived in dallas (...hated the cowboys at the time), and the local paper posted a shopped photo of what my favorite CB would look like in a cowboy uni.  a short time later, dude left my favorite team to sign with my most hated team, but i digress...

manning49ers_5851.jpg

extras for the "i wounder what he would look like in..." beast.
Spoiler [+]
manning_den_cmn.jpg

manning_ten_cmn.jpg

Alex Smith meeting with the Dolphins, I think the 49ers have a better chance getting Peyton at this point, otherwise the 49ers could end up not getting either
sick.gif

Alex Smith meeting with the Dolphins, I think the 49ers have a better chance getting Peyton at this point, otherwise the 49ers could end up not getting either
sick.gif

man its all good. dont nobody wanna sign alex smith. he will still be there if we miss out on manning and if he isnt oh well.

man its all good. dont nobody wanna sign alex smith. he will still be there if we miss out on manning and if he isnt oh well.

Originally Posted by Periwinkle

sick.gif
imagine that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Periwinkle

sick.gif
imagine that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

I'm sorry, we're supposed to care about Alex Smith's feelings?

Originally Posted by acidicality

I'm sorry, we're supposed to care about Alex Smith's feelings?

If we miss out on Manning and the Dolphins do us a favor and sign Smith, I hope we offer Flynn somewhere between $7-10 million for one year.

CK won't be ready and Flynn can hold it down while proving to the league he's not a one-game wonder.

Alex Smith is trying to get leverage when he still doesn't have any.

If we miss out on Manning and the Dolphins do us a favor and sign Smith, I hope we offer Flynn somewhere between $7-10 million for one year.

CK won't be ready and Flynn can hold it down while proving to the league he's not a one-game wonder.

Alex Smith is trying to get leverage when he still doesn't have any.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

this

Back
Top Bottom