Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

Alex Smith to Miami 
nerd.gif

Honestly, Im disappointed but not mad. Im just glad we kicked the tires on Peyton. As much as I feel this was the best opportunity for him, I always knew in my head it wasnt going to happen.

But like I said, I am happy we at least made the effort.

Now all we need in 2012 is to have the best defense in the league, one of the best special teams unit in NFL history, a ridiculous turnover margin and the best field position in the league, and we have a chance to win the Superbowl with Alex. Thats all we need. SMH.

Honestly, Im disappointed but not mad. Im just glad we kicked the tires on Peyton. As much as I feel this was the best opportunity for him, I always knew in my head it wasnt going to happen.

But like I said, I am happy we at least made the effort.

Now all we need in 2012 is to have the best defense in the league, one of the best special teams unit in NFL history, a ridiculous turnover margin and the best field position in the league, and we have a chance to win the Superbowl with Alex. Thats all we need. SMH.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

ESPN reporting that his head said San Fran, but his heart said Broncos. More importantly he wasn't ready to leave the AFC, joining the NFC would be a radical departure. So bascially, Eli has Petyon shook on reupping to the NFC. He's a coward. We don't need cowards on our team. So it's now $@%% Peyton. In 5 years you will make 90 million and will continue to get crushed by Steelers, Jets, Patriots, Ravens, Texans etc.

Smh.................his "heart" said denver?   SMH..............

ESPN reporting that his head said San Fran, but his heart said Broncos. More importantly he wasn't ready to leave the AFC, joining the NFC would be a radical departure. So bascially, Eli has Petyon shook on reupping to the NFC. He's a coward. We don't need cowards on our team. So it's now $@%% Peyton. In 5 years you will make 90 million and will continue to get crushed by Steelers, Jets, Patriots, Ravens, Texans etc.

Smh.................his "heart" said denver?   SMH..............

Damn dland the painful truth you speak... The painful truth smh. Hopefully this didn'tshatter smith's confidence but instead light a fire to prove last year was just the beginning.Hopefully

Damn dland the painful truth you speak... The painful truth smh. Hopefully this didn'tshatter smith's confidence but instead light a fire to prove last year was just the beginning.Hopefully

you are thinking highly irrational and delusional, especially if you believe that a fear of his brother is, or has EVER been anywhere in his thought process.

broncos were 1 game from AFC championship with Tim Tebow.......Tim......Tebow

and they are only going to get better talent there now with peyton there

quoted to bring this post back to light when they are cruising to the playoffs this season

you are thinking highly irrational and delusional, especially if you believe that a fear of his brother is, or has EVER been anywhere in his thought process.

broncos were 1 game from AFC championship with Tim Tebow.......Tim......Tebow

and they are only going to get better talent there now with peyton there

quoted to bring this post back to light when they are cruising to the playoffs this season

if anything, it's F Alex Smith.

he has and will continue to hold the true potential of this team back. Even if they did somehow manage superbowl this year under Smith, it would be full of headaches, frustration, disbelef, and so on. It puts way, way too much pressure and responsibility on the defense just to make up for Alex's shortfalls.

Though not likely, they need to cut ties with Smith once and for all.

if anything, it's F Alex Smith.

he has and will continue to hold the true potential of this team back. Even if they did somehow manage superbowl this year under Smith, it would be full of headaches, frustration, disbelef, and so on. It puts way, way too much pressure and responsibility on the defense just to make up for Alex's shortfalls.

Though not likely, they need to cut ties with Smith once and for all.

Back
Top Bottom