Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

Wow.

I thought we had him for sure, it actually kind of hurts right now. Denver? Yeah they're a pretty good team, but with PM being 35 is he really trying to waste any years right now?

Oh well, decision has been made and is not changing. Lets hope we can re-sign Alex (never thought I'd ever say those words
laugh.gif
)

Wow.

I thought we had him for sure, it actually kind of hurts right now. Denver? Yeah they're a pretty good team, but with PM being 35 is he really trying to waste any years right now?

Oh well, decision has been made and is not changing. Lets hope we can re-sign Alex (never thought I'd ever say those words
laugh.gif
)

Now what? Does Alex come back or do we just start the season with CK and get someone to compete with him? If this fails do we get a QB in next years draft?

Now what? Does Alex come back or do we just start the season with CK and get someone to compete with him? If this fails do we get a QB in next years draft?

does smith legitimately think he is a star?

boy needs to stay in san fran to have any chance of winning a playoff match.
edit- although yall (9er fans) dont want him 
laugh.gif

does smith legitimately think he is a star?

boy needs to stay in san fran to have any chance of winning a playoff match.
edit- although yall (9er fans) dont want him 
laugh.gif

Said it in the other thread

I see a lot of rejoicing that Peyton didn't go to SF, the possibility had the whole league shook for 3 days
laugh.gif

I really don't see the appeal of Denver but it's his choice

Only way this move pisses me off is if the 9ers give alex more then 3 years in his new deal, and YES 9ers fans Alex is coming back...unfortunately.

Said it in the other thread

I see a lot of rejoicing that Peyton didn't go to SF, the possibility had the whole league shook for 3 days
laugh.gif

I really don't see the appeal of Denver but it's his choice

Only way this move pisses me off is if the 9ers give alex more then 3 years in his new deal, and YES 9ers fans Alex is coming back...unfortunately.

I'll admit, the thought of acquiring Peyton was like a wet dream. Now that it's over and we know he's not coming here, we HAVE to get Alex in here. Yeah he's put us through some heartache throughout his career but he did have a great year last season.

I dont think he can be elite and compete with the likes of Rodgers, Brady, Mannings, etc. but if he can improve in the offseason and become more efficient on Sundays to score TD's. Sure all the FG's were annoying, but in previous seasons those FG's would be INT's and Fumbles and 3 and outs.

We went 14-4 last season, carried by our defense, we have every single one of those starters back. We added Randy Moss and Mario Manningham to our offense that was lacking WR's. Yeah it sucks we couldn't get Peyton but it does not mean our season is doomed.

I think losing Alex at this point would have a bigger impact on our season than if we were to sign PM. Might be just me though.

I'll admit, the thought of acquiring Peyton was like a wet dream. Now that it's over and we know he's not coming here, we HAVE to get Alex in here. Yeah he's put us through some heartache throughout his career but he did have a great year last season.

I dont think he can be elite and compete with the likes of Rodgers, Brady, Mannings, etc. but if he can improve in the offseason and become more efficient on Sundays to score TD's. Sure all the FG's were annoying, but in previous seasons those FG's would be INT's and Fumbles and 3 and outs.

We went 14-4 last season, carried by our defense, we have every single one of those starters back. We added Randy Moss and Mario Manningham to our offense that was lacking WR's. Yeah it sucks we couldn't get Peyton but it does not mean our season is doomed.

I think losing Alex at this point would have a bigger impact on our season than if we were to sign PM. Might be just me though.

we should trade all of this years pics and next years first 2 rounds pics to the browns for the #2 pick and get RGIII.........lol.

Back
Top Bottom