Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

we should trade all of this years pics and next years first 2 rounds pics to the browns for the #2 pick and get RGIII.........lol.

I'm just happy we actually went for Peyton. He obviously wanted the money not another ring. But I can't get mad. Anyways, Alex knows he needs us more than we need him. Go to Miami for all I care. I trust Harbaugh will mold Kaepernick or we can get whoever he wants. Alex doesn't deserve the money to do what he did last year. 

I'm just happy we actually went for Peyton. He obviously wanted the money not another ring. But I can't get mad. Anyways, Alex knows he needs us more than we need him. Go to Miami for all I care. I trust Harbaugh will mold Kaepernick or we can get whoever he wants. Alex doesn't deserve the money to do what he did last year. 

I want Patrick Willis to be a lifetimer. (Like it looks like Ray Lewis will be) But if the niners dont get to the SB before his contract is up..........he is gonna leave!!!!!!!

VD too............smh

I want Patrick Willis to be a lifetimer. (Like it looks like Ray Lewis will be) But if the niners dont get to the SB before his contract is up..........he is gonna leave!!!!!!!

VD too............smh

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

we should trade all of this years pics and next years first 2 rounds pics to the browns for the #2 pick and get RGIII.........lol.
Yeah... that would be tough considering the ******** already traded more than that for that pick 
eyes.gif

And getting Barkley next year
roll.gif

49ers should try hard to get Smith back because he's familiar with what needs to be done and will only have more weapons. If he doesn't perform well enough they can bring in the youngin. I think Peyton was the only drastic move worth it for a team that is already REALLY good right now...

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Yeah... that would be tough considering the ******** already traded more than that for that pick 
eyes.gif

And getting Barkley next year
roll.gif

49ers should try hard to get Smith back because he's familiar with what needs to be done and will only have more weapons. If he doesn't perform well enough they can bring in the youngin. I think Peyton was the only drastic move worth it for a team that is already REALLY good right now...

if Alex signs with us again, i wonder how well he will perform with decent WRs we just signed. VD did all the work in the Playoffs because we aint have no
decent WRs. so now with Moss and manningham and whoever we draft this year. we shouldn't do too bad if we finally got receivers who can open and stretch the field like VD. We somehow need to get Wallace. 

if Alex signs with us again, i wonder how well he will perform with decent WRs we just signed. VD did all the work in the Playoffs because we aint have no
decent WRs. so now with Moss and manningham and whoever we draft this year. we shouldn't do too bad if we finally got receivers who can open and stretch the field like VD. We somehow need to get Wallace. 

if Alex smith goes to the phins 9ers should trade for Chad Henne.....i think he is better than Smith and i like him as a pro QB, but who am i! seriously i think henne can play.....give him a shot on a good team he will run with it

if Alex smith goes to the phins 9ers should trade for Chad Henne.....i think he is better than Smith and i like him as a pro QB, but who am i! seriously i think henne can play.....give him a shot on a good team he will run with it

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

We were suppose to regroup add and go for it again, messing up the whole chemistry from last year :[
True but it's not everyday a hall of famer is a free agent. Is Hassleback still available? 

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

We were suppose to regroup add and go for it again, messing up the whole chemistry from last year :[
True but it's not everyday a hall of famer is a free agent. Is Hassleback still available? 

Back
Top Bottom