Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

David Garrard is going to Miami. I guess that 5 hour meeting with Dolphins was useless for Alex. That's sad how a guy that hasn't played 2010 is signed over Alex. 
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
 Alex is coming back. 
frown.gif

David Garrard is going to Miami. I guess that 5 hour meeting with Dolphins was useless for Alex. That's sad how a guy that hasn't played 2010 is signed over Alex. 
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
 Alex is coming back. 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
 Alex is coming back. 
frown.gif
That's probably because Alex completed only a few sentences.  And of the ones he did complete, they were no longer than 10 yards words.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
 Alex is coming back. 
frown.gif
That's probably because Alex completed only a few sentences.  And of the ones he did complete, they were no longer than 10 yards words.

We are in the running for Tim Tebow according to Chris Mortenson... What do you guys think?

I doubt itll happen but you never know since he will probably go for cheap...

We are in the running for Tim Tebow according to Chris Mortenson... What do you guys think?

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

Do....Not....Want ^

Do....Not....Want ^

donotwant-bear.jpg

I really wish you dudes would stop talking about Alex Smith and trying to resign him.  If it we sign Alex, we sign him but that truly isn't something any 49ers fans should hope or wish for.  Like I said before, I'm just ready for the Alex Smith era/experiment in San Fran to be over with, this guy has done absolutely nothing since day 1 and that's not ever going to change.  It's like being in a bad/abusive relationship, sometimes you just have to know when to walk away from it and cut ties.  That is what we are going threw with Alex Smith, sure he might have some good days but his bad days both in the past and present will far outweigh his good days.

Not just no............but HELL NO!!  Like Mike Singletary said, 'I would rather line up with 10 guys on the field, and just get penalized all the way down the field" than to have Tim Tebow as a quarterback for this team........"CAN'T DO IT", or even be on this team on the sidelines, in the stands as a fan, as a commentator, as a chaplain, as a water boy, etc., etc.

donotwant-bear.jpg

I really wish you dudes would stop talking about Alex Smith and trying to resign him.  If it we sign Alex, we sign him but that truly isn't something any 49ers fans should hope or wish for.  Like I said before, I'm just ready for the Alex Smith era/experiment in San Fran to be over with, this guy has done absolutely nothing since day 1 and that's not ever going to change.  It's like being in a bad/abusive relationship, sometimes you just have to know when to walk away from it and cut ties.  That is what we are going threw with Alex Smith, sure he might have some good days but his bad days both in the past and present will far outweigh his good days.

Not just no............but HELL NO!!  Like Mike Singletary said, 'I would rather line up with 10 guys on the field, and just get penalized all the way down the field" than to have Tim Tebow as a quarterback for this team........"CAN'T DO IT", or even be on this team on the sidelines, in the stands as a fan, as a commentator, as a chaplain, as a water boy, etc., etc.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I honestly think we should let CK start

Agree. With what Smith did last season, pretty much any QB with a young set of legs could do. he never completed any spectacular passes, he never escaped a sack and made an impressive completion, you can count on one hand how many amazing reads he made. 2 things he did have to his credit was throwing minimal interceptions, but he never really took shots down the field. and he was a decent scrambler. low risk low reward.

as long as he didn't throw too many picks, he couldn't do worse than Smith.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I honestly think we should let CK start

Agree. With what Smith did last season, pretty much any QB with a young set of legs could do. he never completed any spectacular passes, he never escaped a sack and made an impressive completion, you can count on one hand how many amazing reads he made. 2 things he did have to his credit was throwing minimal interceptions, but he never really took shots down the field. and he was a decent scrambler. low risk low reward.

as long as he didn't throw too many picks, he couldn't do worse than Smith.

Adam Schefter recently said on twitter that the 9ers are no longer in the run(that was quick)... Its between Mia, Jax, GB and another team that i forgot...

I just want to know already whats going to happen...

Adam Schefter recently said on twitter that the 9ers are no longer in the run(that was quick)... Its between Mia, Jax, GB and another team that i forgot...

I just want to know already whats going to happen...

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

Originally Posted by NobleKane

We are in the running for Tim Tebow according to Chris Mortenson... 

anything is better than alex smith
tebow is way more affordable than alex smith and both qbs are pretty much equal

That's not true at all. Have you seen Tebow throw the ball? I want him nowhere near this team. 
The players are behind Alex, they want him to QB the team and he will be the QB of the team until Kaepernick is ready or someone else falls in their lap.

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

Originally Posted by NobleKane

We are in the running for Tim Tebow according to Chris Mortenson... 

anything is better than alex smith
tebow is way more affordable than alex smith and both qbs are pretty much equal

That's not true at all. Have you seen Tebow throw the ball? I want him nowhere near this team. 
The players are behind Alex, they want him to QB the team and he will be the QB of the team until Kaepernick is ready or someone else falls in their lap.

Well, we do have a quarterback as our head coach...........

While i DO NOT want him on this team........Harbaugh could give him some much needed assistance with his QBing skills. But for anything above the league minimum.......he can go somewhere else

Back
Top Bottom