Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

Looks like the San Francisco 49ers...puts on sunglasses...are becoming the San Francisco Giants.
david-caruso-csi-miami.jpg

I still don't understand how Mario went for only 7 million? If that's all he wanted then what the $*%@ did the Giants offer him?

Now that y'all got Jacobs, what happens to Kendall Hunter? He's a good back, I wonder how the rotation is gonna work.

I still don't understand how Mario went for only 7 million? If that's all he wanted then what the $*%@ did the Giants offer him?

Now that y'all got Jacobs, what happens to Kendall Hunter? He's a good back, I wonder how the rotation is gonna work.

Yeah I wonder the same thing, I actually want Hunter to have a bigger role in the offense. Dude def did his thing in a limited role
last year.

Yeah I wonder the same thing, I actually want Hunter to have a bigger role in the offense. Dude def did his thing in a limited role
last year.

So that's gore , hunter, Dixon and now Jacobs. how is this gonna work? I'm assuming Dixon Is gone. I liked Dixon too.

So that's gore , hunter, Dixon and now Jacobs. how is this gonna work? I'm assuming Dixon Is gone. I liked Dixon too.

This is confusing but I'm thinking Dixon will be more of a lock on ST... then it will continue to be Gore/Hunter and Jacobs as the 3rd down back...

This is confusing but I'm thinking Dixon will be more of a lock on ST... then it will continue to be Gore/Hunter and Jacobs as the 3rd down back...

Back
Top Bottom