Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

Brandon Jacobs?! 
eek.gif
 Wow. This can prolong Frank a bit more. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i dont have an nfl squad, ut living in the bay, i find it hilarious that all my friends who were talkin sht about jacobs for the bast 2 years, ESP in the playoff game, did a 180 today...

call a spade a spade is all im sayin
dude is awful

i dont have an nfl squad, ut living in the bay, i find it hilarious that all my friends who were talkin sht about jacobs for the bast 2 years, ESP in the playoff game, did a 180 today...

dude is awful

looks like Anthony Dixon is on the way out, he is a great special teamer but remember we signed Rock Cartwright to fill that role too.

Gore
Hunter
Jacobs - short yard situations

Cartwright
Dixon? too many Rb's

looks like Anthony Dixon is on the way out, he is a great special teamer but remember we signed Rock Cartwright to fill that role too.

Gore
Hunter
Jacobs - short yard situations

Cartwright
Dixon? too many Rb's

I have a feeling the Raiders may sign Dixon if he gets dumped. Kendall Hunter needs to be given the rock more and should've gotten the rock more last season for yall

I have a feeling the Raiders may sign Dixon if he gets dumped. Kendall Hunter needs to be given the rock more and should've gotten the rock more last season for yall

Originally Posted by B0SsTyCoON

I wouldn't be surprised if they did. Dix is awesome though. 

Originally Posted by B0SsTyCoON

I wouldn't be surprised if they did. Dix is awesome though. 

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Looks like the San Francisco 49ers...puts on sunglasses...are becoming the San Francisco Giants.
david-caruso-csi-miami.jpg

roll.gif
well played sirI always held my breath when Jacobs carried the ball, when he's having a good game, the man is virtually unstoppable, when he is in the slums, which was often after 07' up until last years playoffs dude is the one dude I hated carrying the ball, he would fumble or act like a damn vagina running sideways and getting zero yardage, acting like he's not close to 300lbs of muscle and over 6.5 ft tall....like Son!

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Looks like the San Francisco 49ers...puts on sunglasses...are becoming the San Francisco Giants.
david-caruso-csi-miami.jpg

roll.gif
well played sirI always held my breath when Jacobs carried the ball, when he's having a good game, the man is virtually unstoppable, when he is in the slums, which was often after 07' up until last years playoffs dude is the one dude I hated carrying the ball, he would fumble or act like a damn vagina running sideways and getting zero yardage, acting like he's not close to 300lbs of muscle and over 6.5 ft tall....like Son!

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

i got mixed views on this signing
same here. hunter only  been here one season and dixon 2. and jacobs isnt that great.
and why yall giants fans mad? actin like the niners signed the whole team. 2 players and we got em for cheap. im still wondering why they didnt stay?

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

i got mixed views on this signing
same here. hunter only  been here one season and dixon 2. and jacobs isnt that great.
and why yall giants fans mad? actin like the niners signed the whole team. 2 players and we got em for cheap. im still wondering why they didnt stay?

Originally Posted by grusumm18

dude is awful
Dude is an awful every down back.  He could definitely flourish as a short yardage back or 5-8 carries a game back. 

Thats probably what your friends are feeling....as that is what I am.

Originally Posted by grusumm18

dude is awful
Dude is an awful every down back.  He could definitely flourish as a short yardage back or 5-8 carries a game back. 

Thats probably what your friends are feeling....as that is what I am.

On paper.. This offense can be exciting... if everyone comes in with the right mind set, especially Smith and the receivers, I see another great year for the niners.

Back
Top Bottom