Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

Good thing I'm not the only old man around here who actually knew that Harbaugh was a bear. Lol. Yes whoever said this is just all talk right now from the coach and GM. I mean we remember how some of us were stoked about sing because he said all he right things. I do have a trust in harbaugh but at the same I'm going to try not to get my hopes up just yet.

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

We're gonna have to wait for the CBA to get sorted out before we can trade for a Vet QB (mcnabb I hope)

As good as Harbaugh is supposed to be at developing QBs I'd rather not go into the season w/ a rookie at the helm

NO.

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

We're gonna have to wait for the CBA to get sorted out before we can trade for a Vet QB (mcnabb I hope)

As good as Harbaugh is supposed to be at developing QBs I'd rather not go into the season w/ a rookie at the helm

NO.

Cut Clements & sign Nnamdi.  Get it done Trent...

Dude obviously loves the bay and with the momentum of the Harbaugh signing who knows?

Dude obviously loves the bay and with the momentum of the Harbaugh signing who knows?

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

what about making a play for Champ? i know he is up there age wise, but could he be an improvement on what we have/help it develop?

btw.. thats what i came in here to post before i saw that McSuck comment...

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

what about making a play for Champ? i know he is up there age wise, but could he be an improvement on what we have/help it develop?

btw.. thats what i came in here to post before i saw that McSuck comment...

%@%! it. Lets get Champ AND Nnamdi in here. Then we can trade our picks for a QB. We will be set.  Super Bowl here we come.

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

%@%! it. Lets get Champ AND Nnamdi in here. Then we can trade our picks for a QB. We will be set.  Super Bowl here we come.

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

yeah pick up a vet QB this season and go from there.
Nah, I say we just get a YOUNG QB in the draft.  That way it will most likely be easier for Harbaugh to coach him and implement his new structure.  Besides, odds wise what are the chances that we get Luck next year.  I say we pick up a QB this year.   

Nah, I say we just get a YOUNG QB in the draft.  That way it will most likely be easier for Harbaugh to coach him and implement his new structure.  Besides, odds wise what are the chances that we get Luck next year.  I say we pick up a QB this year.   

Originally Posted by Deuce King

I say we get both.

I say we get both.

we should go after josh johnson.
he played for harbuagh at SD and is a life long niner fan. he has a lot of talent

the negative of this is.......he wears #11.

we should go after josh johnson.
he played for harbuagh at SD and is a life long niner fan. he has a lot of talent

the negative of this is.......he wears #11.

Originally Posted by dland24

I say we get both.

I hear ya, but keep in mind some people in here regarding getting a veteran QB are mentioning McNabb, Vince Young, and Kolb, and none of those dudes are going to be cheap and or not cost us potential draft picks in the future.  Now if we can get a old veteran QB that can produce when asked like a Jon Kitna this year or somebody of that caliber so to speak that can play the position at a decent level and produce for us and a relatively "inexpensive" cost as a back up than that would be ideal.

Originally Posted by dland24

I say we get both.

I hear ya, but keep in mind some people in here regarding getting a veteran QB are mentioning McNabb, Vince Young, and Kolb, and none of those dudes are going to be cheap and or not cost us potential draft picks in the future.  Now if we can get a old veteran QB that can produce when asked like a Jon Kitna this year or somebody of that caliber so to speak that can play the position at a decent level and produce for us and a relatively "inexpensive" cost as a back up than that would be ideal.

We need to bring in a vet and probably draft someone in a later round. I sorta have a gut feeling we might take Kellen Moore, who I wouldn't be opposed to taking. I don't like Locker like the next guy, but Harbaugh has seen him a lot, and if he feels he can work with him I would be glad to see what he could do.
I say we take a CB with our 1st rounder (Prince or Peterson, whoever's available).

Luck is an absolute long shot, it's more likely he'll end up with a team like Carolina again next year.

Another interesting QB to take a flyer on would be Matt Flynn...

We need to bring in a vet and probably draft someone in a later round. I sorta have a gut feeling we might take Kellen Moore, who I wouldn't be opposed to taking. I don't like Locker like the next guy, but Harbaugh has seen him a lot, and if he feels he can work with him I would be glad to see what he could do.
I say we take a CB with our 1st rounder (Prince or Peterson, whoever's available).

Luck is an absolute long shot, it's more likely he'll end up with a team like Carolina again next year.

Another interesting QB to take a flyer on would be Matt Flynn...

Back
Top Bottom