Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

I really hope we don't have any interest in Locker. 
Kellen Moore hasn't declared yet.
I'd take Mallet or Gabbert > over Locker and Moore 

I'm still not sold on Newton

*waits for BruceWayne*

Originally Posted by th1nk

30t6p3b.gif

They got him when he was drunk...
Here he was talking + about Singletary

laugh.gif

http://www.tmz.com/videos...4-4c13-b2c2-a8db550150b8

Wish they would have asked Vern about Alex Smith.

I really hope we don't have any interest in Locker. 
Kellen Moore hasn't declared yet.
I'd take Mallet or Gabbert > over Locker and Moore 

I'm still not sold on Newton

*waits for BruceWayne*

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

we should go after josh johnson.

he played for harbuagh at SD and is a life long niner fan. he has a lot of talent

the negative of this is.......he wears #11.

Agree 100%. Said this as soon as Harbaugh was hired.

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

we should go after josh johnson.

he played for harbuagh at SD and is a life long niner fan. he has a lot of talent

the negative of this is.......he wears #11.

Agree 100%. Said this as soon as Harbaugh was hired.

laugh.gif
I support Nate Davis, but at this point I just wanted him to start this year. We're going a new direction now with a new coach, only if Harbaugh thinks Nate Davis should start, otherwise, I would rather not have him playing, maybe during preseason though.

laugh.gif
I support Nate Davis, but at this point I just wanted him to start this year. We're going a new direction now with a new coach, only if Harbaugh thinks Nate Davis should start, otherwise, I would rather not have him playing, maybe during preseason though.

The 49ers actually might be one of the best scenarios for Cam to succeed. Y'all already have an established RB (who's also one of the best receiving backs in the league) a big, athletic target in Vernon...a creative, offensive-minded coach.

It could work...maybe
laugh.gif

The 49ers actually might be one of the best scenarios for Cam to succeed. Y'all already have an established RB (who's also one of the best receiving backs in the league) a big, athletic target in Vernon...a creative, offensive-minded coach.

It could work...maybe
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom