Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

WCF, you're taking this alex hate to new lengths

now you're just hating him to hate him.
laugh.gif

well i do hate him
laugh.gif

but the fact of the matter is, we just need a fresh start and getting rid of him should be the first thing in our list. by doing that, i'll probably start becoming more optimistic about our teams future.

well i do hate him
laugh.gif

but the fact of the matter is, we just need a fresh start and getting rid of him should be the first thing in our list. by doing that, i'll probably start becoming more optimistic about our teams future.

how did i know westcoast was gonna be the first one to reply to that?
laugh.gif

It's too early to say, I think Harbaugh's clearly leaving all options open with the lockout looming and our possible lack of options. I'd be very surprised if Alex is on this team, but at the same time, I have full faith in Harbaugh with quarterbacks. I still think he'll try to bring in a vet like Palmer instead, and maybe draft a QB in the later rounds in the draft. I think Colin Kaepernick is probably the most interesting prospect, I would love to have him sit on the bench with a vet in front, to take over later on. 

how did i know westcoast was gonna be the first one to reply to that?
laugh.gif

It's too early to say, I think Harbaugh's clearly leaving all options open with the lockout looming and our possible lack of options. I'd be very surprised if Alex is on this team, but at the same time, I have full faith in Harbaugh with quarterbacks. I still think he'll try to bring in a vet like Palmer instead, and maybe draft a QB in the later rounds in the draft. I think Colin Kaepernick is probably the most interesting prospect, I would love to have him sit on the bench with a vet in front, to take over later on. 

I want Alex Smith removed from the 49ers organization and the city IMMEDIATELY if not sooner.  You know when another coutnry releases a person back into another country and they tell that person before they let them go that if they ever step foot back into this country that they will be locked up for good if they return back.  It should be the same way with Alex Smith, if he ever enters back into the city of San Francisco again he should be locked up and never allowed to see daylight again......"24 hour lock down......shoe program @@+$+" 

I want Alex Smith removed from the 49ers organization and the city IMMEDIATELY if not sooner.  You know when another coutnry releases a person back into another country and they tell that person before they let them go that if they ever step foot back into this country that they will be locked up for good if they return back.  It should be the same way with Alex Smith, if he ever enters back into the city of San Francisco again he should be locked up and never allowed to see daylight again......"24 hour lock down......shoe program @@+$+" 

Originally Posted by Deuce King

QFT!

acid, i agree with you to the fact that harbaugh's speciality is quarterbacks and maybe he does see something in alex's game that he likes. theres no doubt in my mind that harbaugh utilize alex's strengths more than any other coaches we've had for him. but at the same i really just want a change in that position, its just absurd that we give him to numerous chances to prove himself. out with the old in with the new.  

Originally Posted by Deuce King

QFT!

acid, i agree with you to the fact that harbaugh's speciality is quarterbacks and maybe he does see something in alex's game that he likes. theres no doubt in my mind that harbaugh utilize alex's strengths more than any other coaches we've had for him. but at the same i really just want a change in that position, its just absurd that we give him to numerous chances to prove himself. out with the old in with the new.  

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

Depending on the contract he's looking for I would not be opposed to having Alex as a backup QB

Come on you either have it or you don't. It's like continuing to go back to a well that hasn't provided water in 10 years. 

Depending on the contract he's looking for I would not be opposed to having Alex as a backup QB

Come on you either have it or you don't. It's like continuing to go back to a well that hasn't provided water in 10 years. 

Originally Posted by LB510

Exactly, just like being in a bad relationship, you have to know when to break ties.  Sometimes it's just not meant to be.

Originally Posted by LB510

Exactly, just like being in a bad relationship, you have to know when to break ties.  Sometimes it's just not meant to be.

Back
Top Bottom