Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

It would be in the best interest for both Alex and the Niners to just to move on.
frown.gif

mib2.jpg

being a seahawk fan their schedule looks ridiculous...i see the team finishing 3rd in the division behind the rams and 49ers...

being a seahawk fan their schedule looks ridiculous...i see the team finishing 3rd in the division behind the rams and 49ers...

It would be in the best interest for both Alex and the Niners to just to move on.

103784134_display_image.jpg

frown.gif

every team passed on him too.  including my raiders
frown.gif

Everybody passed on Tom Brady too.......didnt he get drafted in like the 3rd round or something?  
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

103784134_display_image.jpg

frown.gif

every team passed on him too.  including my raiders
frown.gif

Everybody passed on Tom Brady too.......didnt he get drafted in like the 3rd round or something?  
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

He was taken in 6th round. Imo Bradys career was built by a bad call in 01.

laugh.gif
C'mon man. Don't act like that call is the reason he is a 3x Super Bowl champ, 2x Super Bowl MVP, and 2x NFL MVP. 

He was taken in 6th round. Imo Bradys career was built by a bad call in 01.

laugh.gif
C'mon man. Don't act like that call is the reason he is a 3x Super Bowl champ, 2x Super Bowl MVP, and 2x NFL MVP. 

i thought that was a horrible call too....Brady's career was made more off of that camera than that call though
laugh.gif

i thought that was a horrible call too....Brady's career was made more off of that camera than that call though
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom