Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

Harbaugh probably wants Alex Smith for one more year, to be a scapegoat.

I'm sure he is eyeballing Andrew Luck, but I doubt this team even at it's worst will get a top 5 pick much less the #1 pick that Luck will require.

There's not much in free agency, with Donovan McNabb being a good but very expensive option.  Same with Carson Palmer, who some don't believe he is even on the trade block.  I'm not a fan of Kevin Kolb, hasn't really done much in the NFL for the hype he is receiving.  Pushed McNabb out in Philly, and got Wally Pippe'd by Michael Vick.

Patrick Peterson would be
smokin.gif
, but I doubt he's on the board by the time the No. 7 pick rolls around.

Harbaugh probably wants Alex Smith for one more year, to be a scapegoat.

I'm sure he is eyeballing Andrew Luck, but I doubt this team even at it's worst will get a top 5 pick much less the #1 pick that Luck will require.

There's not much in free agency, with Donovan McNabb being a good but very expensive option.  Same with Carson Palmer, who some don't believe he is even on the trade block.  I'm not a fan of Kevin Kolb, hasn't really done much in the NFL for the hype he is receiving.  Pushed McNabb out in Philly, and got Wally Pippe'd by Michael Vick.

Patrick Peterson would be
smokin.gif
, but I doubt he's on the board by the time the No. 7 pick rolls around.

Matt Barrows of the Sacramento Bee reports that the 49ers made a one-year offer to Smith before the work stoppage, but Smith decided to choose to see what’s behind door No. 2 in free agency.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

WHAT THE HELL ARE WE DOING GIVING THIS BUST ANOTHER CHANCE?!!!! SERIOUSLY! HE HAS PROVED TO US TIME AND TIME AGAIN THAT HE IS NOT THE QB WE NEED. I DONT CARE IF HE'S 2ND, 3RD OR 4TH STRING NEXT SEASON BUT THE FACT THEY ARE OFFERING HIM TO STILL BE IN A 49ER UNIFORM BOTHERS THE HELL OUT OF ME! WHY CAN'T WE JUST MOVE THE EFF ON? THIS IS LIKE A BAD RELATIONSHIP THAT IS NEVER ENDING! WE ALWAYS HAVE HIGH HOPES BUT IT'S ULTIMATELY HOPELESS! IS THIS ORGANIZATION THAT OBLIVIOUS? INSTEAD OF MOVING FORWARD WE JUST KEEP GOING BACKWARDS. HONESTLY, HOW MANY CHANCES ARE WE GOING TO GIVE THIS GUY? WHAT HAS HE DONE TO EVEN DESERVE SO MANY CHANCES? NOTHING, NADA, ZIP, ZERO, ZILCH! NOT ONLY HAS HE WASTED OUR TIME, HE HAS ALSO WASTED OUR FIRST PICK AND OUR MONEY. WE ARE DESTINED TO FAIL WITH HIM IN THE RED AND GOLD. WE CAN ONLY BE PESSIMISTIC WITH HIM ON OUR TEAM..... 
acidicality wrote:
WCF on suicide watch.

tired.gif
 SIGH....i'm ready bro.

Spoiler [+]
suicide-hanging-rope.jpg

Matt Barrows of the Sacramento Bee reports that the 49ers made a one-year offer to Smith before the work stoppage, but Smith decided to choose to see what’s behind door No. 2 in free agency.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

WHAT THE HELL ARE WE DOING GIVING THIS BUST ANOTHER CHANCE?!!!! SERIOUSLY! HE HAS PROVED TO US TIME AND TIME AGAIN THAT HE IS NOT THE QB WE NEED. I DONT CARE IF HE'S 2ND, 3RD OR 4TH STRING NEXT SEASON BUT THE FACT THEY ARE OFFERING HIM TO STILL BE IN A 49ER UNIFORM BOTHERS THE HELL OUT OF ME! WHY CAN'T WE JUST MOVE THE EFF ON? THIS IS LIKE A BAD RELATIONSHIP THAT IS NEVER ENDING! WE ALWAYS HAVE HIGH HOPES BUT IT'S ULTIMATELY HOPELESS! IS THIS ORGANIZATION THAT OBLIVIOUS? INSTEAD OF MOVING FORWARD WE JUST KEEP GOING BACKWARDS. HONESTLY, HOW MANY CHANCES ARE WE GOING TO GIVE THIS GUY? WHAT HAS HE DONE TO EVEN DESERVE SO MANY CHANCES? NOTHING, NADA, ZIP, ZERO, ZILCH! NOT ONLY HAS HE WASTED OUR TIME, HE HAS ALSO WASTED OUR FIRST PICK AND OUR MONEY. WE ARE DESTINED TO FAIL WITH HIM IN THE RED AND GOLD. WE CAN ONLY BE PESSIMISTIC WITH HIM ON OUR TEAM..... 
acidicality wrote:
WCF on suicide watch.

tired.gif
 SIGH....i'm ready bro.

Spoiler [+]
suicide-hanging-rope.jpg

maybe they tried to sign him before the lockout so Harbaugh could give him a playbook to study during the off season and mesh with the offense. Now, whoever the QB is next season will have to learn the offense quickly.

maybe they tried to sign him before the lockout so Harbaugh could give him a playbook to study during the off season and mesh with the offense. Now, whoever the QB is next season will have to learn the offense quickly.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

I doubt he's on the board by the time the No. 7 pick rolls around.

It's very possible you can devise may scenarios in which this happens and every pick before us makes a whole lot of sense

CAR- Cam
DEN- Dareus
Bills- Von Miller
Bengals- AJ Green
Arizona- Gabbert
Browns- Quinn

All of those picks make perfect sense and fill team needs

If CAR takes Dareus, then things get a little interesting. Not sue what Denver does but it won't be a CB for sure. They could take Miller and maybe Buffalo goes with Cam and we fall back to the scenario above from 4 down.

It's very possible you can devise may scenarios in which this happens and every pick before us makes a whole lot of sense

CAR- Cam
DEN- Dareus
Bills- Von Miller
Bengals- AJ Green
Arizona- Gabbert
Browns- Quinn

If CAR takes Dareus, then things get a little interesting. Not sue what Denver does but it won't be a CB for sure. They could take Miller and maybe Buffalo goes with Cam and we fall back to the scenario above from 4 down.

CAR- Cam
DEN- Dareus
Bills- Von Miller
Bengals- AJ Green
Arizona- Gabbert
Browns- Quinn

CAR- Cam
DEN- Dareus
Bills- Von Miller
Bengals- AJ Green
Arizona- Gabbert
Browns- Quinn

I could see the Browns screwing everything up and take Peterson or even the Cardinals. I'd be happy with Prince too. 

I could see the Browns screwing everything up and take Peterson or even the Cardinals. I'd be happy with Prince too. 

Really exciting news about Alex.  I am PUMPED.  Why wouldnt we want more years of this:

alex-smith-bonehead-o.gif

alex-smith-int-o.gif

1644643_o.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Really exciting news about Alex.  I am PUMPED.  Why wouldnt we want more years of this:

alex-smith-bonehead-o.gif

alex-smith-int-o.gif

1644643_o.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by What up

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

let smith come back prove to the world he's bum QB   
And he has spent the last 5 years proving what ... ?
This. The is a VERY win able division yet we don't seem to be taking the proper steps to ensure mediocrity doesn't happen again in 2011 like it has the past two years.

Originally Posted by What up

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

let smith come back prove to the world he's bum QB   
And he has spent the last 5 years proving what ... ?
This. The is a VERY win able division yet we don't seem to be taking the proper steps to ensure mediocrity doesn't happen again in 2011 like it has the past two years.

It's like a bad relationship that simply won't end, constant fighting and fussing but yet the two still manage to get right back with each other.

Back
Top Bottom