Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by bright nikes

If von is snatched up I wouldn't be opposed to trading the pick.

If Von Miller, Peterson or Prince are there I would go for one of them in that order, Prince more than likely will be there. Otherwise I'd like the idea of trading, maybe for NE's two 1sts?

Originally Posted by bright nikes

If von is snatched up I wouldn't be opposed to trading the pick.

If Von Miller, Peterson or Prince are there I would go for one of them in that order, Prince more than likely will be there. Otherwise I'd like the idea of trading, maybe for NE's two 1sts?

some of yall about to summit that
[h1]Alex Smith has offer from 49ers, skin like an armadillo[/h1]
Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on April 13, 2011, 12:03 PM EDT

a-smith3.jpg
AP
Jim Harbaugh’s interest in bringing Alex Smith back to the 49ers is not just an act.

Matt Barrows of the Sacramento Bee reports that the 49ers made a one-year offer to Smith before the work stoppage, but Smith decided to choose to see what’s behind door No. 2 in free agency.

Smith won’t necessarily find a better chance to start or a better contract elsewhere, so there’s a solid chance he could return.  Harbaugh continues to talk up Smith, saying he would have a fresh start with a new coaching staff.   Harbaught isn’t worried about fan reaction.

“Well, the question is, ‘Do you have baby deer skin or skin like an armadillo?,

some of yall about to summit that
[h1]Alex Smith has offer from 49ers, skin like an armadillo[/h1]
Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on April 13, 2011, 12:03 PM EDT

a-smith3.jpg
AP
Jim Harbaugh’s interest in bringing Alex Smith back to the 49ers is not just an act.

Matt Barrows of the Sacramento Bee reports that the 49ers made a one-year offer to Smith before the work stoppage, but Smith decided to choose to see what’s behind door No. 2 in free agency.

Smith won’t necessarily find a better chance to start or a better contract elsewhere, so there’s a solid chance he could return.  Harbaugh continues to talk up Smith, saying he would have a fresh start with a new coaching staff.   Harbaught isn’t worried about fan reaction.

“Well, the question is, ‘Do you have baby deer skin or skin like an armadillo?,

"Smith decided to choose to see what’s behind door No. 2 in free agency" Take door 2 Alex, that would be the best thing you've done for this organization.

"Smith decided to choose to see what’s behind door No. 2 in free agency" Take door 2 Alex, that would be the best thing you've done for this organization.

Alex's best move would be to move on. Don't think the fans would every give him another chance to succeed without the boo birds coming down. He won't find a better opportunity from a football stand point though.

Too bad Plummer is leaving, liked hearing him on the radio.

Alex's best move would be to move on. Don't think the fans would every give him another chance to succeed without the boo birds coming down. He won't find a better opportunity from a football stand point though.

Too bad Plummer is leaving, liked hearing him on the radio.

As a proud A smith hater, I would not be opposed to smith coming back on a 1 year deal. With the lockout messing up trades and off season workouts, let smith come back prove to the world he's bum QB and get us a run at Andrew Luck next year. The lockout aint gettin resolved till late Aug anyway, let this bum get booed for 16 more games and we can get a real fresh start next year.

As a proud A smith hater, I would not be opposed to smith coming back on a 1 year deal. With the lockout messing up trades and off season workouts, let smith come back prove to the world he's bum QB and get us a run at Andrew Luck next year. The lockout aint gettin resolved till late Aug anyway, let this bum get booed for 16 more games and we can get a real fresh start next year.

Back
Top Bottom