Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

I actually like dalton. In some of the games I've seen him, he was pretty on the spot with the ball. Soooo with a WCO, accuracy is definitely important and I feel dalton has that.

wouldn't mind a 2nd or 3rd on him

I actually like dalton. In some of the games I've seen him, he was pretty on the spot with the ball. Soooo with a WCO, accuracy is definitely important and I feel dalton has that.

wouldn't mind a 2nd or 3rd on him

I haven't seen many TCU Games, but doesn't Dalton lack arm strength? I know that's not really an issue with a WCO but it's still a nice to have. But for a 3rd rounder, I wouldn't mind.

I haven't seen many TCU Games, but doesn't Dalton lack arm strength? I know that's not really an issue with a WCO but it's still a nice to have. But for a 3rd rounder, I wouldn't mind.

Nothing against Dalton but can we go after a QB that has played against some real NFL competition.

Nothing against Dalton but can we go after a QB that has played against some real NFL competition.

Originally Posted by LB510

QFT,

i want someone thats already established. ugh...anyone but keeping alex please!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by LB510

QFT,

i want someone thats already established. ugh...anyone but keeping alex please!
mad.gif

^That's gotta be the 23932805329850932nd time you've mentioned we need to get rid of Alex in this thread.
laugh.gif

And the 23208080353223rd time I've had to point that out.
laugh.gif

^That's gotta be the 23932805329850932nd time you've mentioned we need to get rid of Alex in this thread.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

It will be pretty hard to mess up this pick.

I'd be elated with Peterson, and happy with Von Miller, A.J. Green, or Prince A.

I'd be elated with Peterson, and happy with Von Miller, A.J. Green, or Prince A.

Originally Posted by acidicality

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

no matter how many times i've mentioned it and how many times you've pointed it out bro, unfortunately the 49er organization havent figured it out yet.
mad.gif
embarassed.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif

i will not be content as a niner fan until we get rid of this bastard. regardless of how many coaches and players we get rid of, unless we get of him there is no such thing as moving into the right direction. we will never be a playoff team with him as a starter, 2nd string and/or 3rd. as long as he is involved with the team, we will never be successful.

/end rant

carry on.

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

no matter how many times i've mentioned it and how many times you've pointed it out bro, unfortunately the 49er organization havent figured it out yet.
mad.gif
embarassed.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif

i will not be content as a niner fan until we get rid of this bastard. regardless of how many coaches and players we get rid of, unless we get of him there is no such thing as moving into the right direction. we will never be a playoff team with him as a starter, 2nd string and/or 3rd. as long as he is involved with the team, we will never be successful.

/end rant

carry on.

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

I think Prince is the one that doesn't get mentioned much, but I think he's a good CB as well.

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

I think Prince is the one that doesn't get mentioned much, but I think he's a good CB as well.

Back
Top Bottom