Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

We didnt even work him out?
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

The 49ers did essentially the same thing last year, plucking Rutgers tackle Anthony Davis ahead of most projections. Davis was young, but the 49ers see a long-term payoff.
“Yeah, I think that’s a very good comparison,’’ Baalke said
funny_q3.jpg

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

The 49ers did essentially the same thing last year, plucking Rutgers tackle Anthony Davis ahead of most projections. Davis was young, but the 49ers see a long-term payoff.
“Yeah, I think that’s a very good comparison,’’ Baalke said
funny_q3.jpg

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

damn...the falcons couldnt wait another pick and make that deal with us?
frown.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Supposedly they would have had the same deal ready for us but decided to go with the earlier pick.

frown.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Supposedly they would have had the same deal ready for us but decided to go with the earlier pick.

Originally Posted by Cant Nobody Stop Me

frown.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
What I dont understand, is couldnt the Falcons have theoretically had a lesser deal in place with us?  Giving us just a first next year instead of the 1 and 4 (for example)?  They could have let the Browns make the pick, and if they picked Julio Jones, they could have given the original outrageous package to them for the rights to Jones.  Had the Browns passed on him, then they now can give us the lesser package.

Is this a stupid pattern of thought?  Makes sense right?

frown.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
What I dont understand, is couldnt the Falcons have theoretically had a lesser deal in place with us?  Giving us just a first next year instead of the 1 and 4 (for example)?  They could have let the Browns make the pick, and if they picked Julio Jones, they could have given the original outrageous package to them for the rights to Jones.  Had the Browns passed on him, then they now can give us the lesser package.

Maybe the Browns were locked in on drafting Julio to begin with, so the Falcons had to deal with them in order to get them. If they took him, they'd have zero reason to trade up with us.

Maybe the Browns were locked in on drafting Julio to begin with, so the Falcons had to deal with them in order to get them. If they took him, they'd have zero reason to trade up with us.

Originally Posted by dland24

frown.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

OR both the falcons and browns got something worked out for when they are able to trade players? cribbs? who knows
just wouldve been nice if ATL showered us with those picks.

Originally Posted by dland24

frown.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

OR both the falcons and browns got something worked out for when they are able to trade players? cribbs? who knows
just wouldve been nice if ATL showered us with those picks.

Back
Top Bottom