Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco 
QB Alex Smith is in the 49ers building here at 4949 Centennial Blvd in Santa Clara.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

According to SI's Peter King, the 49ers will not be pursuing a Kevin Kolb trade with the Eagles.

"I can tell you this: (San Francisco) won't be trading for Kolb," writes King. The 49ers are tentatively expected to use a middle-round draft pick on a quarterback, and pair him with Alex Smith. The Cardinals and Seahawks look like much more likely potential landing spots for Kolb. It will be interesting to see what Arizona and Seattle do for the rest of the draft.

According to SI's Peter King, the 49ers will not be pursuing a Kevin Kolb trade with the Eagles.

"I can tell you this: (San Francisco) won't be trading for Kolb," writes King. The 49ers are tentatively expected to use a middle-round draft pick on a quarterback, and pair him with Alex Smith. The Cardinals and Seahawks look like much more likely potential landing spots for Kolb. It will be interesting to see what Arizona and Seattle do for the rest of the draft.

A first rounder for Kolb is ridiculous. He's shown he can be good, but not top-10 pick good. He hasn't proven +$%+ in the league. That being said, I'm glad we're not looking at him, if it's because the Eagles have too steep a price. 

A first rounder for Kolb is ridiculous. He's shown he can be good, but not top-10 pick good. He hasn't proven +$%+ in the league. That being said, I'm glad we're not looking at him, if it's because the Eagles have too steep a price. 

Originally Posted by Cant Nobody Stop Me

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco 
QB Alex Smith is in the 49ers building here at 4949 Centennial Blvd in Santa Clara.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
WCF go take him out.

Sniper.jpg

indifferent.gif

its aggravating to the fact we're content with the current state of inferiority.

Originally Posted by Cant Nobody Stop Me

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
WCF go take him out.

Sniper.jpg

indifferent.gif

its aggravating to the fact we're content with the current state of inferiority.

Pair him with Alex Smith? It's not like this "middle-round draft pick" is going to learn anything from this bum Smith.

Pair him with Alex Smith? It's not like this "middle-round draft pick" is going to learn anything from this bum Smith.

Originally Posted by bbllplaya23

Not true. They'll just tell him to watch alex very closely then do the opposite.

Not true. They'll just tell him to watch alex very closely then do the opposite.

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom