Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Just like I thought.

I like him a LOT better than Gabbert, there's a lot to like about him. And with Harbaugh, it's a very good situation.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Just like I thought.

I like him a LOT better than Gabbert, there's a lot to like about him. And with Harbaugh, it's a very good situation.

in that aldon video, did someone mention something about japanese fans and the montana era or did i hear something wrong?

in that aldon video, did someone mention something about japanese fans and the montana era or did i hear something wrong?

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Was this a good pick for the Niners?

I trust Harbaugh's instincts on QBs, and I've liked everything out of what I've seen from Kaepernick. He has issues with accuracy, but that's not something that can't be developed and corrected with Harbaugh on board. And he's a great leader, has all the intangibles that you can ask for.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Was this a good pick for the Niners?

I trust Harbaugh's instincts on QBs, and I've liked everything out of what I've seen from Kaepernick. He has issues with accuracy, but that's not something that can't be developed and corrected with Harbaugh on board. And he's a great leader, has all the intangibles that you can ask for.

Originally Posted by luxurious24

tryna get tickets to go see the niners play baltimore

I checked already tickets are outrageous... I just got skins-9ers tickets...

Im excited about Kaepernick, big arm etc... Harbaugh will be able to make him better

Originally Posted by luxurious24

tryna get tickets to go see the niners play baltimore

I checked already tickets are outrageous... I just got skins-9ers tickets...

Im excited about Kaepernick, big arm etc... Harbaugh will be able to make him better

Back
Top Bottom