Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by acidicality

Mallett hasn't looked bad at all this game, the WRs have dropped a ton of passes.

Whatever, Todd McShay lite.  I want NO PART of Mallet.

Originally Posted by acidicality

Mallett hasn't looked bad at all this game, the WRs have dropped a ton of passes.

Whatever, Todd McShay lite.  I want NO PART of Mallet.

That INT looked bad, never mind.

Who would you rather have in the draft then? Assuming we don't have a shot at Luck.

That INT looked bad, never mind.

Who would you rather have in the draft then? Assuming we don't have a shot at Luck.

Best available. Don't !$*%!*! reach for a bum $%# QB just because you're desperate. This team is more flawed than some of you may think.

P.S. Anthony Dixon ain't *%*+.  We also need to consider RB depth because Gore gets beaten up.  Especially with another season of mediocre QB play ahead.

Best available. Don't !$*%!*! reach for a bum $%# QB just because you're desperate. This team is more flawed than some of you may think.

P.S. Anthony Dixon ain't *%*+.  We also need to consider RB depth because Gore gets beaten up.  Especially with another season of mediocre QB play ahead.

If we get one of the top CBs with our first I'd be okay with that, then taking the best QB available in the 2nd round, since one of them is bound to drop.

If we get one of the top CBs with our first I'd be okay with that, then taking the best QB available in the 2nd round, since one of them is bound to drop.

If AJ Green/Justin Blackmon are available, would you guys consider taking them? Talent is talent ...

If AJ Green/Justin Blackmon are available, would you guys consider taking them? Talent is talent ...

see thats the thing i would lean towards a possible yes if AJ dropped to us but there are way too many other holes that need to be filled...blackmon isnt a top 10 pick so i would say no on him....

see thats the thing i would lean towards a possible yes if AJ dropped to us but there are way too many other holes that need to be filled...blackmon isnt a top 10 pick so i would say no on him....

I see no name WR's like Blair White and all it takes is a competent OC and a QB that can acually read a defense/throw the ball with some accuracy.

Why isn't Blackmon rated highly? Why don't people trust OSU receivers? Ya'll haven't learned from Dez Bryant!?!?

I see no name WR's like Blair White and all it takes is a competent OC and a QB that can acually read a defense/throw the ball with some accuracy.

Why isn't Blackmon rated highly? Why don't people trust OSU receivers? Ya'll haven't learned from Dez Bryant!?!?

Originally Posted by What up

if dez woulda played his last yr at osu, he woulda went top 10, maybe 5....maybe...blackmon is a one yr wonder who played in an offense that lends itself to big numbers...he is more of a mid to late 1st rounder which is still a high rating to me...%**+ before the yr started, no one knew his name....if he has a good combine, he is a 1st round lock...if not he may slide 

Prince at 7 sounds good to me...Robert Quinn sounds good too he may slide a bit

if dez woulda played his last yr at osu, he woulda went top 10, maybe 5....maybe...blackmon is a one yr wonder who played in an offense that lends itself to big numbers...he is more of a mid to late 1st rounder which is still a high rating to me...%**+ before the yr started, no one knew his name....if he has a good combine, he is a 1st round lock...if not he may slide 

Prince at 7 sounds good to me...Robert Quinn sounds good too he may slide a bit

Amukamara would be a great pick, since Peterson is probably gone in the top 3. I think we have other more important areas than WR that it wouldn't be wise to waste a high pick on one unless he's a can't miss.

We don't trust OSU WRs because of Rashaun Woods.

Amukamara would be a great pick, since Peterson is probably gone in the top 3. I think we have other more important areas than WR that it wouldn't be wise to waste a high pick on one unless he's a can't miss.

We don't trust OSU WRs because of Rashaun Woods.

agreed with everything here

Back
Top Bottom