Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

Whats the process for getting tickets, is there like a waiting list for single game tickets or it depending on the team?

Whats the process for getting tickets, is there like a waiting list for single game tickets or it depending on the team?

Knbr just said Harbaugh is going to command 7 mil a year. Isnt that more or at least comparable to what Gruden or Cowher would want?

Knbr just said Harbaugh is going to command 7 mil a year. Isnt that more or at least comparable to what Gruden or Cowher would want?

Niners aren't trying to holla at Gruden, give it up.

Not sure where I heard it from but Cohwer wants to do at least 1 more year at CBS.

If its not Harbaugh, it will most likely be an OC from another team - Shurmur or Schottenheimer are names being floated around. Hue Jackson is a possibility but will in all likelihood coach the Raiders.

Not sure where I heard it from but Cohwer wants to do at least 1 more year at CBS.

If its not Harbaugh, it will most likely be an OC from another team - Shurmur or Schottenheimer are names being floated around. Hue Jackson is a possibility but will in all likelihood coach the Raiders.

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

30t6p3b.gif

unfortunately.   

Harbaugh is no ordinary college coach. He's from a pro background, he's a former QB himself, and what he did at Stanford, turning that piece of @#** program around in that fashion, is 10x more impressive than winning at a school like Florida or USC. And he can actually develop QBs well, which is something this team desperately needs. He may not have experience, but his college teams very much play and run like a pro team already, and I have no doubt that he can be successful.
If we don't pay him a lot, another team definitely will right now.

Not to mention, no coach has won a SB with two different teams. Don't get me wrong, experience is important, but I think Harbaugh has the energy and smarts to make us a great team again. He's no Dennis Erickson (or even Nolan).

Harbaugh is no ordinary college coach. He's from a pro background, he's a former QB himself, and what he did at Stanford, turning that piece of @#** program around in that fashion, is 10x more impressive than winning at a school like Florida or USC. And he can actually develop QBs well, which is something this team desperately needs. He may not have experience, but his college teams very much play and run like a pro team already, and I have no doubt that he can be successful.
If we don't pay him a lot, another team definitely will right now.

Not to mention, no coach has won a SB with two different teams. Don't get me wrong, experience is important, but I think Harbaugh has the energy and smarts to make us a great team again. He's no Dennis Erickson (or even Nolan).

Mcshay said this morning it would tave 3 future first round draft picks for the Panthers to give up the 1st pick.

Mcshay said this morning it would tave 3 future first round draft picks for the Panthers to give up the 1st pick.

yeah harbaugh is a good hire but maybe what im looking for is a guy who already knows how to win the NFL. ala jon gruden or brian bilick. im not doubting what harbaugh can bring to the table here but at the same time i guess its just we all want immediate results.

Back
Top Bottom