Cabrera lf
Sandoval 3b
Posey c
Huff 1b
Schierholtz rf
Crawford ss
Burriss 2b
Cain p

Well to be fair, I think he needs to see the big leagues and be w/ the big league coaches if he's going to get this right. I worry he goes down to AAA, the mistakes won't be corrected but he'll put up good numbers because the competition isn't as high.

definitely. and that's why im saying one series to prove himself is dumb. Crawford was in just a bad of a funk and dude is swinging his way out of it. Or if bochy is going with the hot bats, why the hell is pagan playing over blacno???

belt should be get more at-bats. If he still can't figure it out after about 50ABs....then be done with it.

And heres the full lineup:

Pittsburgh

A. Presley lf
N. Walker 2b
A. McCutchen cf
C. McGehee 1b
G. Jones rf
R. Barajas c
P. Alvarez 3b
J. Harrison ss
J. McDonald p

San Francisco

A. Pagan cf
M. Cabrera lf
P. Sandoval 3b
B. Posey c
A. Huff 1b
N. Schierholtz rf
B. Crawford ss
E. Burriss 2b
M. Cain p

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

definitely. and that's why im saying one series to prove himself is dumb. Crawford was in just a bad of a funk and dude is swinging his way out of it. Or if bochy is going with the hot bats, why the hell is pagan playing over blacno???

belt should be get more at-bats. If he still can't figure it out after about 50ABs....then be done with it.
Pagan is playing because of his contract and the fact the Giants traded two players for him. That's the only reason why he's getting PT.
He should play this weekend...If he doesn't, Giants should have kept him in Fresno. I swear, I feel like Bochy doesn't like Belt at all. 
laugh.gif

Well defensively, I'm fine w/ Pagan, so that is what it is. Blanco isn't exactly killing it to make a case, either, IMO.

Crawford through his funk took the advice of the coaches and applied them...that gives me hope, unlike Belt.

Nice game today. Miller and Fleming said neither of them could think of a more dominant pitching performance by a Giant since they had been with the team.

Great win.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom