Official 2012 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (94-68) World Series Champions

Melky made a website to try and beat his drug test :rofl: :lol:

what a fruad. I'm glad he got caught before he could qualify himself for any awards and before he got his big payday.
smh

Melky made a website to try and beat his drug test :rofl: :lol:
what a fruad. I'm glad he got caught before he could qualify himself for any awards and before he got his big payday.
smh

But he can still qualify as the NL batting champion. lol

Looking back on this, Melky is going to be remembered as one of the biggest and worst steroid users in baseball history. Went from a garbage player, to a superstar, and went through incredible lengths to try to cover up the fact that he was using PEDs. I am starting to get over the stomach punch of losing one of our best hitters.

Melky disgraced himself.
I'm glad this came out before we ended up paying up him 12+ mil a year and he started sucking again.

1 of the worst? I completely disagree

Disagree just for the sake of disagreeing? Or is there a reason in which you think so?

Let me ask you this then. You dont agree that Melky will be remembered as one of the worst steroid users in history. Fine. Care to show me a few examples of players who WOULD qualify as some of the worst in your opinion?

Last edited:
he still qualify for the batting champ?
i thought he was like 1 at bat away for it...or was that for something else? Either way, dude should not win anything. what a bum. haha

Whatever slight bit of credibility or honor he had went out the window. I know I said "At least he admitted it" but damn, a fake website?
He unseats Palmeiro as the worst user ever.

he still qualify for the batting champ?
i thought he was like 1 at bat away for it...or was that for something else? Either way, dude should not win anything. what a bum. haha

A player needs 502 at bats to qualify for a batting title. When a player is short, an 0-for-however many at bats he is short is added to his statistics to get him to 502. In this case, Melky is only 1 at bat short, so his 0-for-1 will not really affect his average.

They need to do something about LF, justin christian should NEVER play on an MLB team, dude is HORRIBLE.
Blanco has been in a slump since july. if Cody Ross clears waivers we G's need to claim. Hows Nady's been in the minors?

They need to do something about LF, justin christian should NEVER play on an MLB team, dude is HORRIBLE.
Blanco has been in a slump since july. if Cody Ross clears waivers we G's need to claim. Hows Nady's been in the minors?
Xavier Nady, the 33-year-old outfielder recently signed after being released by Washington. The Cal alum hit .157 in 40 games with the Nationals and hasn't shown much (4-for-33) at Fresno.

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/giants/jenkin...must-scramble-again-3791674.php#ixzz244YLp2YJ

Make or break for the Giants this week.

Not feeling too good about this upcoming Dodgers and Braves set |I

Let's talk about yesterday real quick...

Does anyone think Vogey was utterly ******ed in how he pitched Cabrerra for the first AB? The machismo of an all fast ball 13 pitch AB??

Back
Top Bottom