Official 2012 US Open Thread ( Vol. Kimmy's Last Run)

Chardy vs Lu was crazy
pimp.gif

^ Haha, cold.  Yeah, clearly clay isn't for him... best to save his energy for faster surfaces.
x1000.jpg

x1000.jpg

1000x.jpg

Anyway, the kicks.

NM43SW-1.jpg

NV9AC-1.jpg

NM11SW-1.jpg

NM11AS-1.jpg

Tough call for the chair cuz it can be considered hindrance... judgement... tough call.
This match is just.......... I just can't........ 
eek.gif

Eva Asderaki is normally very good... did she get it right this time? I'm not sure... I need to see the rules... LOL.

razzano played well. You knew serena was in trouble when she simply choked the second set tie break away. She had really good prep coming in to the FO but it was all for nothing.

Yeah, you can't take anything away from Razz cuz she made some huge shots...

That huge call at 5-4 in the breaker was the turning-point. I dunno if there's talk of Serena having got nervous and whatnot, but someone with her experience and success in slams should have been able to deal with it. I'm still shocked.  Not a Serena fan, but still can't make sense of it all... LOL.
Anyway, more upclose Rafa's kicks.

1000x.jpg

x1000.jpg

1000x.jpg

x1000.jpg

x1000.jpg

Im going to be highly upset if there arent any Ana Ivanovic pictures in here by the end of the day lol

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Yeah, you can't take anything away from Razz cuz she made some huge shots...

That huge call at 5-4 in the breaker was the turning-point. I dunno if there's talk of Serena having got nervous and whatnot, but someone with her experience and success in slams should have been able to deal with it. I'm still shocked.  Not a Serena fan, but still can't make sense of it all... LOL.
Serena hasn't been the same mentally since her health scare.  Look at the US Open last year and the FO this year.  Her preparation for both tournaments were outstanding and the best preparation she has had in years.  She was in shape, won big tournaments against tough opponents leading up the tournament then she played awful against opponents she had no business losing against. 

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Im going to be highly upset if there arent any Ana Ivanovic pictures in here by the end of the day lol
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

x1000.jpg

x1000.jpg

x1000.jpg

1000x.jpg

1000x.jpg

Marinko Matosevic

He was playing Doubles. Wish I would have seen that #@@* Live
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif