Official 2012 US Open Thread ( Vol. Kimmy's Last Run)

But he's ok I guess!  Damn!
x1000.jpg

Paul-Henri Matieu vs Isner... 11-11 in the 5th! Here we go!
EDIT ~ PHM 18-16!

She doesn't seem excited but her shirt says otherwise.
Watched a little bit of the Sharapova match earlier.  I need to start waking up earlier to watch.

x1000.jpg

x1000.jpg

x1000.jpg

x1000.jpg

x1000.jpg

x1000.jpg

Berd now rocking Vapors instead of the 2K11's...

x1000.jpg

And a great blog-post about "hindrance".

Haha, cuz American networks don't think Americans like watching tennis! Assuming you're in the US, of course. 
tongue.gif

Anyway, close call for Nole... Seppi was playing really well. Solid tennis, getting everything back and serving big. Good test for Nole to get back though.

Yeah but they've been showing it very early in the mornings on ESPN2 during the weekdays.
This morning I guess they'd rather show Nascar Now and cheerleading.  
indifferent.gif

Thank God...I was hoping there would be a RG thread on here....

Haven't watched as much as I should have yet....

will be following more closely
edit...

Tsonga playing decently out there today...

Glad my girl Cibulkova won today. She reminds me so much of Amanda Coetzer and her ability to counterpunch makes her a difficult out on the clay.

Only saw bits of it, but damn, she was hitting the ball so well... so cleanly. Deserved every bit of it... PocketRocket!

She probably has more power than Coetzer did!
x1000.jpg

Apparently she likes to smell the new balls...

x1000.jpg

Credit to the kid... solid serving in the 1st and 2nd sets...

x1000.jpg

Tsonga is taking some SERIOUS strain right now..

dude let this man right back into the match...

Most definitely SP. Coetzer had no where near the power Cib does, but I like when smaller players are able to win big matches. Cib is probably my favorite women's tennis player.

Andy Murray just went through..like all British folks in sports...he'll probably crash out in the serious parts of the tourny...

That was a tricky match though... Gasquet was really solid in the 1st set, but with a few points here and there in the 2nd, and all of a sudden Murray was back in it! Afterwards, he just steamrolled Richie... You have to wonder about his back though... 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by aepps20

Most definitely SP. Coetzer had no where near the power Cib does, but I like when smaller players are able to win big matches. Cib is probably my favorite women's tennis player.
She's playing Sam Stosur right now... let's see how she'll handle the high-kicking Stosur serves!

everything is on Tennis Channel this morning...

whats with the random broadcast channels and times Geeeeeez

Back
Top Bottom