Official 2013 NBA Draft Thread

I think you might be right on McGary now, this might be as good as it gets for him w/ Burke leaving too.

Can add Plumlee to those guys as well. Austin too. It's a crap shoot.

I got

Nerlens
Zeller
Olynyk
Len
Gobert
Dieng
Adams
Withey.

Never heard of Gobert, but just watched a few seconds of his clips...athletically, he reminds me a bit of Javale McGee.

Let me ask you about Zeller - he got pushed around during the tourney. That combined with his short arms COULD be a recipe for disaster on the next level. How do you see his transition to the pros faring?

*edit*

I think McGary MIGHT have played himself into the late lottery...

Also, depending on who declares, Michigan could have 4 guys go in the 1st round this year.

Last edited:
Never heard of Gobert, but just watched a few seconds of his clips...athletically, he reminds me a bit of Javale McGee.

Let me ask you about Zeller - he got pushed around during the tourney. That combined with his short arms COULD be a recipe for disaster on the next level. How do you see his transition to the pros faring?

*edit*

I think McGary MIGHT have played himself into the late lottery...

Also, depending on who declares, Michigan could have 4 guys go in the 1st round this year.

Yeah, very similar bodys coming out of college, if he can add streght like javale did he could be a starrting center.

This is the thing, if you look at the numbers, watch Cody Zellers stroke, he has a very good jumpshot, if he's going to be successful in the NBA he needs to use more, once he does that it should open up the rest of his game and make him a much more difficult guard.

I think he could be a best case scenario he could be a Chris bosh lite, lamacrus aldridge type player. 6'11 mobile PF\with a good jumpshot.

Last edited:
Zeller runs the floor well like Aldridge (but without looking like there's a stick up his #@$).

Cavs won't take Bazz regardless if it would be a good idea or not.

Cavs fans all want Noel but now Len because of the injury. Some think Grant will consider it.

However, if the Cavs make a surprise pick like the Thompson and waiters were, my guess for this draft is Oladipo

Cavs fans all want Noel but now Len because of the injury. Some think Grant will consider it.

However, if the Cavs make a surprise pick like the Thompson and waiters were, my guess for this draft is Oladipo
Why would they lottery pick the same position two years in a row?

Last edited:

This. But would Oladipo be back up to Waiters, or other way around?

Last edited:
AT knows. Cavs front office likes to surprise. Waiters didn't even talk to Cavs prior. No communication. No workout.

Just straight up took him.

They don't care about a SG two years straight. They'll play together.

Lakers need to make the playoffs as well

AT knows. Cavs front office likes to surprise. Waiters didn't even talk to Cavs prior. No communication. No workout.

Just straight up took him.

They don't care about a SG two years straight. They'll play together.

Lakers need to make the playoffs as well
They'll play together? You know Oladipo is 6'3 at best, right? He's not playing SF

Dude this isn't what I want or think.

All I'm saying is if they make a surprise pick or a random one it wouldn't surprise me.

Dude this isn't what I want or think.

All I'm saying is if they make a surprise pick or a random one it wouldn't surprise me.
I know, not an attack at you, just hope cavs fans realize that. It's time for them to go after a Center with some type of an offensive upside so Len wouldn't be a bad pick. He's continuing to add weight. I think he put on 35 pounds this past season eating meals every 2 hours

where yall think pierre jackson gon get drafted, if at all? only negative i see is him bein short as hell

Back
Top Bottom