Official 2013 NBA Draft Thread

if the magic play their cards right, they can have a very bright future.

harkless, harris, and vucevic look solid.

if the magic play their cards right, they can have a very bright future.

harkless, harris, and vucevic look solid.
And still got Aaflalo, Doron Lamb, and Andrew Nicholson...If we can land a PG and another forward (Wiggins :pimp: ) in the next couple drafts the team should be good

Last edited:
i think wcs can go ahead & leave cause he a 1st round lock. archie should stay cause i think him as a sophomore is better than a freshman aaron harrison & poythress just isnt good enough or ready to be a pro right now

That dude Willie Cauley Stein is leaving ALREADY? Is he serious? He should for real have a talk with Daniel Orton and then maybe rethink that whole thing. That dude is gonna be an NBDL/overseas lifer. Honestly every one of those freshman should stay...none of them are ready for the NBA right now.

If Noel and Stein both leave then who would Kentucky play at center next year?

Last edited:
That dude Willie Cauley Stein is leaving ALREADY? Is he serious? He should for real have a talk with Daniel Orton and then maybe rethink that whole thing. That dude is gonna be an NBDL/overseas lifer. Honestly every one of those freshman should stay...none of them are ready for the NBA right now.

:lol: cauley stein is way better than daniel orton...& i agree that none of them are ready for the league yet but u know how that go. & if both noel & stein leave dakari johnson will start & prolly split minutes wit marcus lee

I just watched some highlights of Dakari Johnson. Kentucky fans....please tell me that he's better than these highlights show. Looked like he could barely get off the ground to dunk half the time. That has to be the slowest pace player Calipari has ever recruited.

I just watched some highlights of Dakari Johnson. Kentucky fans....please tell me that he's better than these highlights show. Looked like he could barely get off the ground to dunk half the time. That has to be the slowest pace player Calipari has ever recruited.

He's very raw, he's very tall, Willie would start if he came back.

yea he slow & not athletic at all but he 6'10 250 & has solid footwork great hands & is a beast on the boards. he aint a one & done type of player & cauley stein would definitely start over him

Was thinking the exact same thing. :lol:

Daneil Orton couldent get on the floor for Kentucky, had a league average PER in the SEC, came in fat as **** to the combine, Him an WCS aren't really the same prospect.

and also, you can't teach 7 feet, teams aren't going to just give up on him, like they they did orton.

Last edited:
I said it before, but NBA teams that need a PG would be absolutely FOOLISH to pass up trey burke. TO ME, he should be a top-5 pick.

Yup Bruke has been been my favorite player in this draft he has everything you look for in a top PG besides elite athleticism.

Trey Burke is one of the few guys in this draft that I think would even be worth using a roster spot on right now.

And I'm not at all comparing Orton and Cauley-Stein's games...I'm just saying WCS is in the same position that Orton was in his freshman year and if he leaves now just because he feels he could be a late 1st round pick he's gonna end up like Orton and never amount to ****....plus not have next to any college moments to look back on. He's honestly a player that should be a 4 year guy. I don't even think Noel is ready for the NBA, let alone his backup.

Why isn't Vander Blue getting much love?

I know NBA drafts are so hit and miss that maybe he's sliding under the radar, but I would definitely not be surprised if he makes a name for himself in the NBA.

:x I just youtube'd him..... can he even dunk?

Daneil Orton couldent get on the floor for Kentucky, had a league average PER in the SEC, came in fat as **** to the combine, Him an WCS aren't really the same prospect.

and also, you can't teach 7 feet, teams aren't going to just give up on him, like they they did orton.
Just hearing Daniel Orton's name gives me a chuckle still :lol:

^u cant judge dakari based on highlights. if u watch one of his games u would be able to see hes a true center thats a great rebounder & post defender with touch & pretty good footwork for his age. lack of explosiveness is about the only negative thing u can say about his game. i remember at 1st i doubted the harrison twins from watching highlights cause they dont look explosive at all.

Can you really grade a player's post defense when you're 6'10+ 250lbs+ in HS??

I said the same thing about Oden, and reserved judgement on his game till he got to college and played guys his size night and night out.

Not much buzz around Blue because he's 6'4 and can't shoot outside 17 ft.

Dakari has made big strides, his body is much better now. Good rebounder and defender. He has the curse of being highly rated and going to UK. Can't expect him to 'next'.

Don't like Trey Burke as much anymore, any elite college PG should live in the paint. He does not. A lot to prove vs Wilbekin.

Back
Top Bottom