Official 2013 NBA Draft Thread

Im not big on Chicago getting Snell, i wish we picked up Dieng. He would have been a great backup for Jo, and would have helped Taj out a lot.

If that's the lineup i think it can be successful.

Going small these days is a trend. As long as they can get up and down the court and score they will be fine. Get dudes to play D off the bench

I don't think Bennett can guard the 3 in the NBA. But then again, that's not what you draft him for in any position anyhow. The more I think about Bennett going number one, the more I'm okay with it.

I don't think Bennett can guard the 3 in the NBA. But then again, that's not what you draft him for in any position anyhow. The more I think about Bennett going number one, the more I'm okay with it.
Bennett in peak physical condition ex. When he played for findlay could guard the 3,4, and 5. The transition to college made him put on about twenty pounds pushing him to 240 and now with the shoulder surgery he is 265-270. Once he gets in the NBA training facility, they will do the exact same thing they did with dion waiters. Chances are by the time october rolls around he is going to play the 3 spot at about 245-255 pounds. The Conditioning and weight lifting is going to drop his weight and build up his muscle mass in his body. Hopefully he can perform well

When I said Gay could be a 25 guy I meant he is a guy who could go for 25 on a given night. Memphis fell when he left..

Bennett doesn't have the speed to guard an NBA 3, but if that becomes the case. He should create mad mismatches in the post

Bennett is a 4, just cause you could guard 3's in HS doesn't mean he can guard a Paul George

He reminds me of young Barkley with how he can rebound and go coast to coast. Barkley was more of an animal on the boards though however Bennett's shooting at this point is better than Charles when he first played for the Sixers

Yall laughing but it ain't that far off. No one can say he'll have Barkley's career, but the skillset and body type is there. Probably never be the rebounder Barkley was. But everything else on offense and lack of defense, yeah.

He compares more favorably to a chubby NY ver. Melo.

Have you ever watched Anthony Bennett play?

Melo spends alot of his time nowadays playing exactly how Bennett has and will.

Last edited:
NT!! I apologize for the recent posts, a friend of mine had access of my phone this entire day from 11:15 ET until just recently. I apologize again and do not believe in half of those posts .

Ok.

You're either 8, A Virgin, or an incredibly lame for retracting your opinion because a member on the Texans hated on you.

I'm gonna guess all of the above.

My tune changed when he got drafted to my favorite team.

It was Len or the field. I wanted the field. And we did it

Back
Top Bottom