Official 2013 NBA Draft Thread

More it just seems like there is a wide range of opinion on him...And Exum has been a known commodity for a while since he has played against all the U-18 guys for the past few years. ESPN has ranked not even the top 100, but rivals has him as a 5-star prospect.

I want the kid to come to Bloomington next year regardless I just don't really understand the wide range of opinion on him seemingly.

Yeah 6-8 should be Toronto, Cleveland, and Washington with the same top 5 from last year being the same

kill me now please

:lol:

Cleveland and Washington SHOULD make it. Cleveland should get the 8 seed just for the stroy lines going into Summer 2014

Toronto to me just has more talent than the rest maybe expect Boston b/c of Rondo but yeah Toronto should really try to get in for Wiggins.

Last edited:
More it just seems like there is a wide range of opinion on him...And Exum has been a known commodity for a while since he has played against all the U-18 guys for the past few years. ESPN has ranked not even the top 100, but rivals has him as a 5-star prospect.

I want the kid to come to Bloomington next year regardless I just don't really understand the wide range of opinion on him seemingly.

No they just haven't seem him play enough.

I'm telling you, Ben Simmons has way more question marks, but since he's playing at Motverde people have him as a top 10 recruit.

Exum is the truth, love his potential on both sides of the ball, he's eligible in 2015 right? Wonder where he'll go for school.

Im not jumping on any of these so called 2014 top players, more and more these ranking systems or evaluations for players has not turned out as expected at all, sometimes they get to college and get humbled, others show out in college and get humbled in the league.

:lol:

Cleveland and Washington SHOULD make it. Cleveland should get the 8 seed just for the stroy lines going into Summer 2014

Toronto to me just has more talent than the rest maybe expect Boston b/c of Rondo but yeah Toronto should really try to get in for Wiggins.

1st seed Miami vs 8th seed Cavs = :wow: - imagine if the Cavs knocked the Heat out the first round :lol: speculation-galore for the summer of 2014..

Im not jumping on any of these so called 2014 top players, more and more these ranking systems or evaluations for players has not turned out as expected at all, sometimes they get to college and get humbled, others show out in college and get humbled in the league.

Have you watched any of them play though?
Cause that's what most are basing their opinions off of, not rankings.

This. Shabazz Muhammad was actually ranked as the top-prospect of the 2013 draft this time last year... :lol: and look at him. So it's pointless to speculate now.

Last edited:
So now that the smoke had cleared, what are the Cavs plans ?

You can't play TT and Bennett together because they would get eaten alive inside.

Before you go any further with your undelighted insight; explain how would TT and Bennett get eaten alive inside?

I was about to say Thompson has that Bron connection, they won't let him go until after that free agency period.

We'll see soon enough

Don't think Thompson gets moved.

Can't trade away him. Rich Paul agent. Just sayin

TT isn't going anywhere bro. He's improved enough over the last year to give the Cavs enough proof that he might blossom into a very efficient player; especially if he can develop a jumper.

who are the big free agents on the market this summer?

josh smith
al jefferson
paul millsap
monta ellis
andre igouldala
brandon jennings?
jr smith

Your gonna start 2 6'8 players at center and forward ?

Kyrie
Waiters
Bennett
Tristan
Varejao

Barring any trades, I can bet that will be the starting line-up.

You move Bennett to the 3 spot until he can develop enough experience to move him to the 4; if necessary. He has enough outside game to play the 3 in the NBA.

If by playing 3, you mean standing in one place and shooting 3's that yeah sure he can play three.

Thats a quick way to turn him into a bust.

He's a 4.

Yea Bennett is not a 3 at all, you're tripping.

Start him at the 4 and bring Thompson off the bench

Last edited:
R.Kelly x D'Antoni - ROTY
WHITE RAVEN
pimp.gif

Let Thompson embrace the energy big off the bench, because that should be his role.

I don't want to see Bennett as a 3, at all.

Last edited:
Idk, he's not a good enough back-to-the-basket player to the play the 4; IMO. That's why this pick baffles me.

Reminds me of when Beasley got moved to the 3; and pretty much failed.

This is what Bennett said in an interview yesterday:

Right now I’m thinking [I’ll be] stretch four but later on in my career maybe I will play the three. I feel that playing the stretch four is an advantage for me because I’m quicker than most power forwards. I can shoot the ball well. I’m efficient so I can use that to my advantage

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom