Official 2013 NBA Draft Thread

Kyrie
Waiters
Bennett
Tristan
Varejao

Barring any trades, I can bet that will be the starting line-up.

You move Bennett to the 3 spot until he can develop enough experience to move him to the 4; if necessary. He has enough outside game to play the 3 in the NBA.

Yea about that this league is overkill nice with small forwards/ guard forwards now adays, I think you hurt bennett confidence asking him to step out as small forward in this league. He definitely food on the defensive side if asked to cover 3s and with Mike Brown back that wont fly

Bennett has to lose weight than rebuild his body with lean muscle in order to play the 3

How NBA TV doesn't cover their own draft

I really liked our picks this year. Added more depth to our weak bench. Now we just need to see what's up with LA. I think he's out tho. He isn't someone to build your franchise around

They should have never picked up Rudy Gay, he's a poor Carmelo, inefficient volume 20 foot 2 point shooter who doesn't play great defense.

They should have never picked up Rudy Gay, he's a poor Carmelo, inefficient volume 20 foot 2 point shooter who doesn't play great defense.
Different players. Rudy plays solid ball an is a 25 per game player whose not a liability. He's an all star that makes the raptors a whole lot better

Different players. Rudy plays solid ball an is a 25 per game player whose not a liability. He's an all star that makes the raptors a whole lot better

:lol:, you serious?

Rudy Gay has never been a 25 ppg guy or made his team a lot better.

Some of you need to stop making things up.

Rudy has never averaged 25 per game, he's only cracked 20 once.

Last edited:
The Wizards man; if they don't make the playoffs next year...
mean.gif

I think they're the next Eastern team to be afraid of in the next 2-3 years..
Might have to agree with this. The Cavs are another team that could easily be a threat this year too. Sixers are definitely on the come up. They'll be doing big things within the next few years.

The Wizards man; if they don't make the playoffs next year... :smh:

I think they're the next Eastern team to be afraid of in the next 2-3 years..
Might have to agree with this. The Cavs are another team that could easily be a threat this year too. Sixers are definitely on the come up. They'll be doing big things within the next few years.

Yeah I like what all three of these teams are doing going forward...if the young talent pans out they could be running the east in 3-4 yrs (obviously depending on Bron and other current big name players) with chicago and indy and maybe boston, raptors are a wildcard too I guess....but Miami isn't gonna be the same, their time is now...Brooklyn is going for it with a lineup that would've been insane in 2005 though they'll still be good.That's strictly a 1-2 yr bet thoug because after that that franchise will be in complete turmoil with no picks and aging stars. New York Knicks, bully! :lol: but yeah their future isn't all that great either to be honest in like 2-3 yrs

Kyrie
Waiters
Bennett
Tristan
Varejao

Barring any trades, I can bet that will be the starting line-up.

You move Bennett to the 3 spot until he can develop enough experience to move him to the 4; if necessary. He has enough outside game to play the 3 in the NBA.

If that's the lineup i think it can be successful.

Going small these days is a trend. As long as they can get up and down the court and score they will be fine. Get dudes to play D off the bench

Back
Top Bottom