Official 2013 NBA Draft Thread

yea we got vucevic now, the magic aint taking nerlens...the team needs a point guard or another big man to play next to vucevic like Bennett at the 4 :pimp:

Dario Saric is entering the draft.

Really unique talent level, point forward, excellent ball handler for his size, passer I saw him at two hoop summits and u18 Euro tournament, where he was absolutely dominate. Think

apparently he has played like dog **** in the euro-league could be a huge bust also could be his talent and ability to pass the ball could play up with NBA level finishers.

his shooting ability is what really worries me, if he could shoot it I would feel far more comfortable projecting him as an NBA player. Him and Kyle Anderson have the same problem, how many successful NBA players, can't shoot, defended, and are below average athletes.

Kyle Anderson :lol:

Was intruigued by his game coming into UCLA but watching him against athletes at the college level it was glaring how bad of an athlete he is. He does have great vision but his handle isn't tight enough to be a primary ball handler.

If Saric is anything like him than he won't be the NBA long

i dont see how Kyle Anderson fits in the NBA at all inless he changes his game

I like bennett but he needs to stay at PF, if he gets sucked in like Beasely and Derrick williams to play SF he wont fit in the NBA at all

I think there's a spot for Kyle Anderson, but it's just as a serviceable rotation player more than a star or even bonafide starter (see Evan Turner).

Last edited:
Even Turner is more athletic than Anderson.

He should hide out in college as long as possible, he could be a good college player. At the same time Holland didn't know how to utilize his skill set, didn't get that many minutes, playing out of position and that UCLA team was a train wreck even though they had a lot of talent. Its hard to be a playmaker with Larry Drew, Bazz, and Adams that's basically 4 ball dominant players. If he goes in the 2nd round to a playoff team I think his passing becomes more of an asset but he needs to get in the weight room **** is pitiful.

I love skilled players but I don't see Kyle Anderson making it in the league. He's too slow and unathletic to even consider playing the three because he won't be able to match up with the Rudy Gay's, Lebron's, KD's, Paul George etc. of the league. He lacks the strength and power to be a full time 4 also.  He's stuck as a tweener. On top  of that, he isn't a great shooter or slasher so scoring will be another problem. He's a solid player who can be a great college player but I just don't see it translating to the pros. I hope i t works out for him but at best he could be a "fat Boris Diaw" type of player. 

I like Porter, he just has a great feel on the offensive end, plays aggressive and he improved his game immensely in his time at Gtown. I see him being a solid starter in the league.

pretty sure we (okc) are going gobert now that the raps decided to win the last couple of games

Somebody is going to look at Georgia what Georgia managed to do, look at what his teammates did and look at what he did and the light-bulb will go off. I'd be surprised if he lasted past 15 or 16.

kid or not I don't get Bullock going in....just don't see him lasting long unless he gets drafted in the 1st round and get his guaranteed 2-3 years ...best of luck to him though

Somebody is going to look at Georgia what Georgia managed to do, look at what his teammates did and look at what he did and the light-bulb will go off. I'd be surprised if he lasted past 15 or 16.

Basically.

Single digit win team w/o KCP

Reggie Bullock just went pro, he is not ready but he just had a kid so he is leaving for the money.

Back
Top Bottom