Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
would anyone argue wade is more complete than lebron?  obviously it comes much easier for lebron but when u think about it he does all the same things plus the hustle plays that no other superstar is making.  brons play of the year does not happen without wade. 

my point is james harden is not even a top 10 most complete player in the league.  wade been stepping up in big moments since his rookie season.  with harden forget stepping up he couldnt even play his usual role when the spotlight was on.

would anyone argue wade is more complete than lebron?  obviously it comes much easier for lebron but when u think about it he does all the same things plus the hustle plays that no other superstar is making.  brons play of the year does not happen without wade. 

my point is james harden is not even a top 10 most complete player in the league.  wade been stepping up in big moments since his rookie season.  with harden forget stepping up he couldnt even play his usual role when the spotlight was on.

Wade will never be more complete than Lebron.

Lebron has inside, outside game and he can defend 4 positions. He court vision is better, he's stronger, quicker...

:lol: man wut

Wade will never be more complete than Lebron.

Lebron has inside, outside game and he can defend 4 positions. He court vision is better, he's stronger, quicker...

laugh.gif
man wut
lebrons not quicker, faster probably, quicker no.  wade inside game is a little more polished as of right now, outside bron has it.  court vision its lebron cause of his height.  strength idk who lifts more but i know who puts their strength to better use in a bball game.  a 6'4 guy blocking centers or a 6'8 guy dunking on guards.  we dont really know how strong lbj is because he doesnt use it against guys his own size.

i was just throwing it out there to demonstrate how premature this harden vs. wade debate 

Neither Harden or Wade are top ten players right now. Wade used to be but his injuries have hindered him. Harden could be in the future but he needs to work on his footwork, midrange and post game. This is what the top 10 should look like:

1) Lebron
2) Durant
3a) Kobe
3b) CP3
5) Rose
6) Westbrook
7) Parker
8)Love
9) Carmelo
10) Dwight

Last edited:
parker is not a top 10 player.  i know its trendy to like him nowadays but he is the definition of a system pg.  no top 10 players are on the bench during crunch time in the finals

Neither Harden or Wade are top ten players right now. Wade used to be but his injuries have hindered him. Harden could be in the future but he needs to work on his footwork, midrange and post game. This is what the top 10 should look like:

1) Lebron

2) Durant

3a) Kobe

3b) CP3

5) Rose

6) Westbrook

7) Parker

8)Love

9) Carmelo

10) Dwight
I love Kevin Loves game but Him espeically with how hes always hurt? No Tim Duncan? Carmelo?

Last edited:
Rose was a top 5 player before he got injured. To put him on the list now is just ludacris. He hasn't played in a while, so he cant be on the list.. Klove ?

lebrons not quicker, faster probably, quicker no.  wade inside game is a little more polished as of right now, outside bron has it.  court vision its lebron cause of his height.  strength idk who lifts more but i know who puts their strength to better use in a bball game.  a 6'4 guy blocking centers or a 6'8 guy dunking on guards.  we dont really know how strong lbj is because he doesnt use it against guys his own size.

i was just throwing it out there to demonstrate how premature this harden vs. wade debate 

This guy really just said he didn't know who was stronger because he doesn't know who lifts more... Then used shot blocking as the determining factor for strength.....

Lebron James is a damn truck on the court and you think Dwayne Wade is stronger? By the way, just to make your point even more ridiculous, Wade just lost 20 pounds and looks like a crack head. So he's even weaker now SMH

Last year there was no doubt that Carmelo is a lower end top 10 player. The main knock people had about him was his laziness on defense but his defense significantly improved and he also developed a little bit as a play maker.

Love, when healthy (which he will be this year) is the best PF in the league and it's not very close. The last healthy season he had, he was averaging 26 and 13 while shooting 37% from deep.

Parker also deserves to be in the discussion of top 10 cause he was the focal point of Spurs' success. His play making was that of a first tier PG and he made plenty of big shots also.

This guy really just said he didn't know who was stronger because he doesn't know who lifts more... Then used shot blocking as the determining factor for strength.....

Lebron James is a damn truck on the court and you think Dwayne Wade is stronger? By the way, just to make your point even more ridiculous, Wade just lost 20 pounds and looks like a crack head. So he's even weaker now SMH

:lol:

Rose was a top 5 player before he got injured. To put him on the list now is just ludacris. He hasn't played in a while, so he cant be on the list.. Klove ?

I'm assuming he will be close to regular form, given that trainers and players are saying he looks better than he did before he got injured.

Name a player that should be in the 10 over Love.

I'm assuming he will be close to regular form, given that trainers and players are saying he looks better than he did before he got injured.

Name a player that should be in the 10 over Love.

how did derozen not win the dunk comp off that :x :x

jumpin a damn kia :smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom