Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was referring to that spin move he caught him with. Are you a Laker fan by chance?

Honestly sounds like you've never seen him play if that one move is the only thing you remember about Bynum.

Watch this, compare him to every center/PF in the league now and realize how silly your statement was.

I'm not going to watch a 20 minute highlight reel of Bynum. It's just that, a highlight reel. When I watch him, I watch games and game situations. That video wouldn't do anything in terms of assessing his total game. If you're a fan, good for you for defending your boy, but that video doesn't show missed rotations, mixed box outs and slow footwork. It's not the total picture. I will give you that much, he has nice touch around the rim, but he isn't as dominant as people are waiting for him to be, he'll never be that. At this point, he'll be serviceable. You said to compare him, he isn't sniffing Timmy, not even now. That's as close to him there is in terms of style and game, the rest of the PF/C in the league don't play on the block.

Last edited:
This dude legit has never seen Bynum play basketball other than that one move in like his rookie year.

This dude legit has never seen Bynum play basketball other than that one move in like his rookie year.
Because I disagree and say he's not as dominant as you perceive him to be as a fan? Come on man. A highlight reel doesn't show flaws. He has a work ethic issue, flashes of good don't equal consistency. If you are a fan of him fine. Hell, his career numbers don't scare anybody. He had one decent season, ok, I'll grant you that. My statements have been about his overall game. Stop making immature assumptions because I don't see with YOUR eye. 

immature assumptions they say

only that that one post move vs shaq they say
Fine, Bynum is a "great" center. 
laugh.gif

When Bynum was really playing his best he was an eager post player you could dump the ball into, let him work and he would score with high frequency... He also rebounded well on the offensive and defensive end... Manned the paint on defense and blocked a decent amount of shots... Basically... #AndrewHaveItAll

We'll just have to see how he pans out this season. I'll sit here with my tub of popcorn and see. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong *shrugs*. 

bynum's knees will explode if the cavs play him more than 20 games this year, cavs fans will feel how 76er fans felt last year when they actually thought bynum would contribute to the team.

Bennett has to be the least talked about #1 pick.... ever

dude is a bust, been saying this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom