Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

spo couldnt even win a COTY with bron 
mean.gif

mike brown was the best coach lebron has ever had

Paul Silas was...
I agree. He tried to make 'Bron more accountable at a much younger age. Lebron wasn't having it so Silas got fired. Mike Brown was put there to **** and shake his head at Lebron.

You cannot win without great players plain and simple. Every great coach has had great players. Pop has TD, Rivers was lame until kg and ray came, Bilichick has brady, walsh had montana and rice, phil had kobe shaq and jordan. etc. 

I think it is far more difficult to coach top tier talent. And to make a good team a great is more difficult than making a crappy team a good team. 

So is detroits plan really to put Josh smith at the 3?

If i have to choose i'm shipping Monroe somewhere right now and getting back a pretty good piece.

Nah i would keep G. Monroe.

Maybe ship Josh Smith for a three who can shoot? Josh Smith + Stuckey for Gallo + Andre miller?

More proof that Sacramento is second-rate organization:smh:

fd;jsdfk;lgj;lfdkjg;ldfjgn[i@ Boogie's reaction at the end:lol:
This will be used so many times during the season I can feel it.

You cannot win without great players plain and simple. Every great coach has had great players. Pop has TD, Rivers was lame until kg and ray came, Bilichick has brady, walsh had montana and rice, phil had kobe shaq and jordan. etc. 

I think it is far more difficult to coach top tier talent. And to make a good team a great is more difficult than making a crappy team a good team. 
DING DING DING. You put Phil Jackson on the bobcats they dont liek 25 games, IDC.

Happens all the time in baseball...

Happens all the time in baseball...
how so? even in baseball the best team wins every year

So is detroits plan really to put Josh smith at the 3?

If i have to choose i'm shipping Monroe somewhere right now and getting back a pretty good piece.

Nah i would keep G. Monroe.

Maybe ship Josh Smith for a three who can shoot? Josh Smith + Stuckey for Gallo + Andre miller?
They'll deal Monroe since they just signed Smith and Drummond is still on his rookie contract.

Spo is a good coach bro, but let's be honest....any other man in his position would've been granted the same extension...it's about familiarity with the Heat. They're going to do whatever they can to keep the current roster/staff intact so the 'big three' don't try and jump ship into something new.

He's not a great coach. I haven't heard one remark from Wade, Lebron, Bosh referring to Spo's coaching abilities.

He just does what he's supposed to do. Stand there in a suit and tie and yell at his players.

If this isn't some of the dumbest **** I've read on here today....

Spo is one of the 3 best coaches CURRENTLY in the league.

Spo isn't one of the best coaches in the league.

Not hard to win with Lebron, Wade and Bosh.

His main job is to make the team coexist and stay out of Wade and Bron's way...

If he were as good of a coach as one says, they would have never lost to Dallas and they would've dominated the spurs last season. Because obviously the heat are more talented...

Last edited:
I have Pop, Carlisle/Spo (interchangeable at 2/3).

Name coaches better than him...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom