Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Thunder's source of points has been Kevin Durant, Russ, and a bench weapon. They relied on three guys for points as much as any team possibly could. They're pretty much down to one of those now.

I see KD averaging more than 30 while Russ is out. The Thunder will hover right around .500.

Wow. You go from Russ/Harden/Durant to just Durant, at least for a month and a half, which could very well cost them HCA in the later playoff rounds.

On the plus side, until Russ returns, Durant will probably post the most prolific individual scoring scretch since Kobe in '06. Should be fun to watch, if you like those kinds of things

Last edited:
OKC sure could use Kevin Martin right now
Nah. Lamb isn't good as him, but I'd rather have Lamb than Kevin Martin's ol can't score in the 4th quarter and always getting single digits against playoff teams epitome of choker can't guard nobody ***. And Minnesota signed him for 4 yrs! Suckers! It was a contract yr, the 5 yrs prior he missed 22 games a season.

Oh well, it's a new era at the backup shooting guard in OKC

jeremy-lamb-dance-o.gif

Last edited:
Nah. Lamb isn't good as him, but I'd rather have Lamb than Kevin Martin's ol can't score in the 4th quarter and always getting single digits against playoff teams epitome of choker can't guard nobody ***. And Minnesota signed him for 4 yrs! Suckers! It was a contract yr, the 5 yrs prior he missed 22 games a season.

jeremy-lamb-dance-o.gif
Adelman's offense is perfect for Martin. In fact, he thrives under the read and react offense... He's fools gold tho...He will score 25 points in the first 3 quarters, then stops attacking in the 4th
mean.gif

jeremy-lamb-dance-o.gif
We havnt seen Lamb play so it is hard to say what he will do. He was a good shooter in college and in summer league as well. I think he will be able to hit the open j or 3 off of kd's penetration. I also think he could get buckets off of his athleticism and off his D. If he works hard and moves without the ball he can do well for okc.

The Dirk and Monta duo can be very very dangerous. They'll put up digits. Or... Could be very very bad and they could clash with friction between game tying and winning situations. Hopefully they've spent sometime on and off the court together. If Monta can listen to Dirks advice on how to win, Mavs can make 8th seed.

The Dirk and Monta duo can be very very dangerous. They'll put up digits. Or... Could be very very bad and they could clash with friction between game tying and winning situations. Hopefully they've spent sometime on and off the court together. If Monta can listen to Dirks advice on how to win, Mavs can make 8th seed.
I really like monte's mid range game. a p&r with him and dirk could be very effective. They both gotta pick up their D though

Everyone knows Monta is a hall of famer. Dirk is first ballot no doubt too. Two hall of famers + Dalembert + Calderon aka John Stockton 2.0 :x :x :smokin

I really like monte's mid range game. a p&r with him and dirk could be very effective. They both gotta pick up their D though
Monta has the driving ability of Wade, with the midrange game of Dirk. :pimp:

Bennett has to be the least talked about #1 pick.... ever

dude is a bust, been saying this.

You are the worst.

not saying it because hes least talked about :lol:

been saying hes a bust since he got drafted.

everyone has their opinions but i see nothing in him... could he prove me wrong? sure?

i think hes a bust, thats all. hate on my opinion all you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom