Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
30ct3c9.jpg

Is this for real?

Ya'll acting like Russell Westbrook being out for a month means the Thunder's future is over :lol:
this is a meniscus injury that was described an "easily correctable," when it happened yet by December 15 (would be 6 weeks), would have kept him out for 9 months. For someone who's game is so reliant on sheer athleticism, that is significant.

Thunder games to me have become more interesting, means KD has twice as many shots lol

I think the Pelicans or Lakers should sign Delonte West after all star break. Dude could still help either team.

Maybe any team should sign him come to think about it

The Dirk and Monta duo can be very very dangerous. They'll put up digits. Or... Could be very very bad and they could clash with friction between game tying and winning situations. Hopefully they've spent sometime on and off the court together. If Monta can listen to Dirks advice on how to win, Mavs can make 8th seed.
I really like monte's mid range game. a p&r with him and dirk could be very effective. They both gotta pick up their D though
Monta has the driving ability of Wade, with the midrange game of Dirk.
pimp.gif
This man knows.
pimp.gif

Kevin Martin's contract is 4 years with the Wolves? :x

and Chase Budinger is out indefinitely. Poor rck :smh: L's every where

This guy really thinks Durant is not better than Allen Iverson, time to use that ignore feature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom