Official 2014-2015 Atlanta Hawks Season Thread

pimp.gif

Haha paul pierce called series alright haha. ECF baby first hawks team ever. Look out lbj

Last edited:
Where all the first and second round hawks haters at, that predicted the hawks to be early exits. :nerd:

Last edited:
[quote name="BowB4Me"]Congratulations Hawks fans. You were the better team.[/quote]Props. Repped.

Yup the UNLH will fully back you one hundred percent in this series
thought u knew for a fact the hawks were gonna be going home early this postseason? Thought u had it all figured out. U said so. Told me to "just watch" Guess u were wrong. Bandwaggon fans are welcomed tho.

Last edited:
What up ATL

good luck this series let's hope it's a good one.

Salute
Good luck should be a good one. Nobody is even giving us a snowballs chance in hell in beating yall. I think the hawks do much better as underdogs anyway. And even with us having home court we still will never be favored and are still the underdogs. Big time.

Last edited:
Miss Universe* is Horfords wife while guys like Jimmy Butler are dating Miley Cyrus :lol: and Dwade with Amber Rose. No disrespect to amber but she's no miss universe. Miley is disgusting.
Horford deserves a key to the city in my opinion. I don't give damn if they win another series or not. This was all I asked for and I got it. i called this **** 5 months ago and everybody did nothing but laugh at me

Last edited:
I think the hawks will look better against the Cavs than they did against the nets and wiz. I'm still not sure bout the cavs being all that good. ESPECIALLY with no love. Lbj will prob get calls but he's gonna be dealing with carroll all series. Who is just itching to play lebron. Great matchup for atlanta. Def a better matchup for the hawks than chicago would have been. Cleveland just drives with lebron and Kyrie and shoot 3s. That's literally their offense. Not even pretty to watch. Prob why blatt will be fired. Cavs play no defense. Dunno what cleveland gonna do with guarding millsap and Horford. Mosgov is BBQ chicken against horford. Homecourt is nice to have too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom