OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Reuben Randle still listed as questionable,should I just roll with Baldwin tonight as my flex for the week?

Last edited:
Pick 2 (1 RB/ 1 FLEX) standard scoring:

- Randle
- C-Mike

- Julius Thomas
- Delanie Walker

I need this win bad :smh:

I know everyone says CMike,but supposedly Joseph Randle is the lead back based on rotoworld. Take that with a grain of salt. Cmike is high risk high reward.

I say Delanie walker.

I know everyone says CMike,but supposedly Joseph Randle is the lead back based on rotoworld. Take that with a grain of salt. Cmike is high risk high reward.

I say Delanie walker.

This is what I'm reading too I keep seeing that Joseph Randle is taking first Reps in practice and the depth chart will be Randle Michael and McFadden in that order.

This is what I'm reading too I keep seeing that Joseph Randle is taking first Reps in practice and the depth chart will be Randle Michael and McFadden in that order.

Exactly. I think Joseph Randle is getting his attitude straight. I think all that yammer about CMike got to him and seems like he's trying harder. It's good competition but idk if I'd start Randle till I see him. It's really a RBBC so I'd stay away for a bit.

Ebron or Reed for te this week? Should I play both and sit cooks?

Diggs or JMatt at flex?

already have Julio & Jarvis as my WR's..
You play ppr? If so diggs. JMatt is horrible I wish they would play my boy sanchize. Matthews flourished last season with him.

yep, PPR

JMatt has gotten 8-12 targets a game so the volume is there it's just Bradford throws it into the ground or he drops it..hope he can turn it around

standard scoring. pick 1 for the flex. Leaning benjamin here as Yeldon is coming back from an injury and playing in London so I dont know how effective he will be.

Willie Snead

Travis Benjamin

TJ Yeldon

Forte is on a bye - Full PPR..

is Blount an ok fill in?

I dont have many options ..

on the wire::

Knile Davis

C. Thompson,

A. Andrews?
nerd.gif

I have L. Murray @ SD at m RB1

for RB2 should I go:
Blount vs NYJ
* Duke Johnson @ STL
A. Ellington vs. BAL
Charcandrick West @ PIT
Christine Michael @ NYG

I know most of these guys share the rock..

the order I have them in is the order I have them graded this week so I have Blount sitting in the slot as we speak.

* I also have Benjamin at WR and Barnidge at TE this week, so I really dont see me playing Duke.

bonus question:
any of these RB worth dropping for Lafell?

:nerd:

- Randle

- C-Mike

- Julius Thomas

- Delanie Walker

C Mike

Delanie

Lamar Miller or Carlos Hyde? Thinkin Miller

- Randle
- C-Mike

- Julius Thomas
- Delanie Walker

I say Delanie walker.

I agree, I'm not sure if I want to start him but after my boy backed out of a deal for Doug Martin I'm in a tough spot. Doesn't help that Yeldon is hurt as well :smh:

Walker even if Mariota doesn't play? :nerd:

Last edited:
I agree, I'm not sure if I want to start him but after my boy backed out of a deal for Doug Martin I'm in a tough spot. Doesn't help that Yeldon is hurt as well :smh:

Yeah I get you. You are in a tough situation man. One of em will have a good game, just hard to predict who. Yeldon is practicing though right? He at least gets fed the ball. RBBC are a pain in the ****.

I think based on match up Delanie should be a great play. Falcons let Ben Watson go off.
i don't think zach mettenberger is that bad. He played with hill, odb, and juice in college but then again that was college :lol:

Bortles has a lot of mouths to feed.

Yeah I get you. You are in a tough situation man. One of em will have a good game, just hard to predict who. Yeldon is practicing though right? He at least gets fed the ball. RBBC are a pain in the ****.

I think based on match up Delanie should be a great play. Falcons let Ben Watson go off.
i don't think zach mettenberger is that bad. He played with hill, odb, and juice in college but then again that was college :lol:

Bortles has a lot of mouths to feed.

If Yeldon can get on the field Sunday I'd feel a lot better :lol: even though I play the top team in our league this week :smh:

Damn RBBC is killing me this year!

You're right about Walker as well.

Back
Top Bottom