OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Im assuming we are talking about Rashad and not Greg but if the guy is willing to do that trade I would take it an run.  While Freeman obviously wont be able to keep this pace, he is still going to have a huge role in that offense.  To me, I'd rather have TY than Sanders with the way Manning has looked and the last part of the trade you are basically trading two turds for one another.  Don't know why that guy would do it though...

Because he loves the hell out of Sanders and is a huge Broncos fan :lol: and hopefully he thinks Freeman is a fluke still and doesn't think much of Lafell. Thought it was worth a shot to send him at least.

Got an offer from a guy trading Foster, Robert Woods, Emmanuel Sanders for Forte, OBJ, and Leonard Hankerson. Good trade?

Got an offer from a guy trading Foster, Robert Woods, Emmanuel Sanders for Forte, OBJ, and Leonard Hankerson. Good trade?
I don't know the scoring format, but if standard then Forte > Foster and OBJ > Sanders and the other two don't matter.  I wouldnt.

I'm starting AB, OBJ, and Martavis Bryant as my WR1/2 and Flex. I have Allen Hurns on my bench. Do I swap him out for any of my starters?

I have L. Murray @ SD at m RB1

for RB2 should I go:
Blount vs NYJ
* Duke Johnson @ STL
A. Ellington vs. BAL
Charcandrick West @ PIT
Christine Michael @ NYG

I know most of these guys share the rock..

the order I have them in is the order I have them graded this week so I have Blount sitting in the slot as we speak.

* I also have Benjamin at WR and Barnidge at TE this week, so I really dont see me playing Duke.

bonus question:
any of these RB worth dropping for Lafell?

Last edited:
anyone buying shares of Lance Moore in det. since his slot role has expanded? is he only good while ebron is out?
i think its really on stafford and how much hes willing to spread the ball. he was playing the bears last week

and the game before that vs the cards, his TD came in garbage time from orlovsky.

i had to pick him up for this week cause AJ is on a bye and the only other option is albert wilson....

Pick 2 (1 RB/ 1 FLEX) standard scoring:

- Randle
- C-Mike

- Julius Thomas
- Delanie Walker

I need this win bad
mean.gif
C Mike

Delanie

Lamar Miller or Carlos Hyde? Thinkin Miller

Need some help at TE (PPR)

Jordan Reed
or
Delanie Walker

Not Necessarily this week, but who would you guys trust this season going forward if i have to play only one of em

Need a fill in QB this week. Little help? Not much left in my league....

Teddy
Hoyer
McCown
Carr
Manuel

What you guys think?

John Brown Tannehill and Duke Johnson
for
Brees and Decker

I'll be getting Brees and Decker

rest of my squad:

QB: Arod
RBs: Lacy, Christine Michael, Foster, Starks
WRs: Martavis, AJ Green, Keenan Allen, Jeremy Maclin
TEs: Gates
K: Tucker
Def: Jets

Arod, Lacy and Green on byes and Maclin and Keenan banged up right now so I need a fill in for this week. I'm 2-4 with this team thanks to Lacy :smh:

Last edited:
Atl @ ten or bills @ jax?

Falcons, no Mariota and a weak running game

Need a fill in QB this week. Little help? Not much left in my league....

Teddy
Hoyer
McCown
Carr
Manuel

I'd go with Carr, I know the Chargers have a nice secondary but coming off a bye and Latavius Murray rested, I think this game has shoot out written all over it.

Back
Top Bottom