OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

If Yeldon can get on the field Sunday I'd feel a lot better :lol: even though I play the top team in our league this week :smh:

Damn RBBC is killing me this year!

You're right about Walker as well.

Yeah. I feel you on that. I would def start Yeldon over those two.

Same here man. I just feel so uneasy having Randle but not CMike.

Pick one for my flex, PPR and 0.5 per carry.

Hyde

Smith Sr.

Cooper

Barnidge

Currently have A. Brown and Landry at WR1 and WR2 and L. Miller and Yeldon at RB1 and RB2

I'm leaning Smith Sr. in my flex.  Any changes I should make to my starting RB's.

Thanks in advance

is john brown worth starting over either landry or moncrief?
Both.

Pick one for my flex, PPR and 0.5 per carry.

Hyde

Smith Sr.

Cooper

Barnidge

Currently have A. Brown and Landry at WR1 and WR2 and L. Miller and Yeldon at RB1 and RB2

I'm leaning Smith Sr. in my flex.  Any changes I should make to my starting RB's.

Thanks in advance
Hyde.

Pick 3 non PPR..

Ivory @ NE
Ingram @ Ind
Forsett @ Ari
DeMarco @ Car

Appreciate it NT Fam.
Ivory, Ingram, Murray.
Ari great against the run.
^^^ Yup.

I own 3 QBs. None are playing this week (Dalton, Ben, Tyrod) ...(also owned Romo on this team) 
mean.gif

Anyways, need a QB to start this week...being offered (Non-PPR)...

to GIVE UP - Dalton/Green and RECEIVE Forsett/Bortles

OR

to GIVE UP - Dalton/J Starks and RECEIVE Matt Ryan/R Jennings

...which one should I accept?

Should I drop Peyton manning to pick up Diggs from waivers?  My Wrs are John Brown, Ty Hilton, Cobb, and Sammy Watkins

Last edited:
Tyrod Taylor out, have NO idea who to start...

Kaepernick (Vs Sea) or Carr (Vs SD)

Usually stay clear of Thur night games, but Kap has played well the last 2 weeks.

I was just offered Antonio Brown for my Devonta Freeman, 12 team standard league. This is my big money league and I'm currently in 1st.

My WRs are Brandon Marshall, Jarvis Landry, Brandin Cooks, & Martavis Bryant

My RBs are Leveon Bell, Freeman, Demarco Murray, & Jon Stewart.

I've been trying to move Murray or Stewart with one of the wr's to upgrade that position but nothings came up yet (pending trade for Dez & I've already tried with the Brown owner, who first countered with Bell & Marshall :lol:). I'd rather not trade Freeman since he's been carrying my team but I can see Brown balling out again once Big Ben comes back.

I think I'm better declining the trade and hoping a Demarco + Landry/Cooks can get something but what do you guys think.

Last edited:
I was just offered Antonio Brown for my Devonta Freeman, 12 team standard league. This is my big money league and I'm currently in 1st.

I've been trying to move Murray or Stewart with one of the wr's to upgrade that position but nothings came up yet (pending trade for Dez & I've already tried with the Brown owner, who first countered with Bell & Marshall :lol:). I'd rather not trade Freeman since he's been carrying my team but I can see Brown balling out again once Big Ben comes back.

I think I'm better declining the trade and hoping a Demarco + Landry/Cooks can get something but what do you guys think.
I would reject that trade.

Id do it

Maybe try n send cooks with him for a second tier back from him. I dont like stewart.

Theres a reason your in first and its clearly freeman but having bell and brown would be nasty and you hafta believe things will revert back to averages soon when ben comes back and now that the falcons schedule gets tougher and theres film on him.. kinda like what happened with julio. Still a great option but i think th edifference of ab over your wideouts is greater than what freeman will be over demarco going forward

Last edited:

I've been trying to move Murray or Stewart with one of the wr's to upgrade that position but nothings came up yet (pending trade for Dez & I've already tried with the Brown owner, who first countered with Bell & Marshall
laugh.gif
). I'd rather not trade Freeman since he's been carrying my team but I can see Brown balling out again once Big Ben comes back.

That guy must be insane.  You are considering this???

I own both AB and Devonta.  AB has done nothing since Ben has been out, I'm not even starting him this week.  We don't know how long it will take Ben to get healthy.

DEVONTA HAS BEEN THE BEST PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE!!!

DO NOT DO THIS TRADE.  Don't even consider it.  My goodness.

I've been trying to move Murray or Stewart with one of the wr's to upgrade that position but nothings came up yet (pending trade for Dez & I've already tried with the Brown owner, who first countered with Bell & Marshall
laugh.gif
). I'd rather not trade Freeman since he's been carrying my team but I can see Brown balling out again once Big Ben comes back.

I think I'm better declining the trade and hoping a Demarco + Landry/Cooks can get something but what do you guys think.​
This is a horrible trade for you. The other day I saw AP get traded for Ingram, Smith, and Blount.  Antonio Brown is great w/ Big Ben, but unless you are getting a gooe WR and a damn good RB back I wouldn't even think about thinking about that trade.

My WRs are Brandon Marshall, Jarvis Landry, Brandin Cooks,
That guy must be insane.  You are considering this???

I own both AB and Devonta.  AB has done nothing since Ben has been out, I'm not even starting him this week.  We don't know how long it will take Ben to get healthy.

DEVONTA HAS BEEN THE BEST PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE!!!

DO NOT DO THIS TRADE.  Don't even consider it.  My goodness.
Yea that guy is nuts, I tried that package for Brown & he countered with Bell and Marshall as if Bell alone hasn't been way more valuable than AB. I think the chance of moving a guy I got at the end of the draft for a 1st rounder was alluring to me but Freeman is a guy that I do not want to lose.

Hell I already have the Bell/AB combo in another league and lost last week by a few points bc AB had such a poor game.

Gonna decline, thanks NT

Yea that guy is nuts, I tried that package for Brown & he countered with Bell and Marshall as if Bell alone hasn't been way more valuable than AB. I think the chance of moving a guy I got at the end of the draft for a 1st rounder was alluring to me but Freeman is a guy that I do not want to lose.

Hell I already have the Bell/AB combo in another league and lost last week by a few points bc AB had such a poor game.

Gonna decline, thanks
I would respond to it with a ridiculous trade offer of your own.  That dude sounds completely ridiculous. 

Back
Top Bottom