I'll be getting Brees and Decker

rest of my squad:

QB: Arod
RBs: Lacy, Christine Michael, Foster, Starks
WRs: Martavis, AJ Green, Keenan Allen, Jeremy Maclin
TEs: Gates
K: Tucker
Def: Jets

Arod, Lacy and Green on byes and Maclin and Keenan banged up right now so I need a fill in for this week. I'm 2-4 with this team thanks to Lacy :smh:

Anybody?

Last edited:

nerd.gif
blount is a good option but i would consider thompson if he plays
tough but i'll go w blount too

I cant make any free agent pick ups cause DEZ is on my IR .....WTF he aint even going to play :smh:

Last edited:
Hyde or CMike this week?

just traded Hill & Graham for Ivory & Tate....going through next week tho :rolleyes

Hyde or CMike this week?

just traded Hill & Graham for Ivory & Tate....going through next week tho
eyes.gif
I'd go Hyde - CMike is still too much of an unknown for me. Randle and McFadden are still capable backs and it's realistic to think that they're going to split carries on Sunday even if Michael starts the game. You know Hyde is going to be getting the majority of the work, even against a tougher DEF I'd say he's the safer play.

Standard-Flex?

Blount
Woodhead
Diggs
I'd go Diggs. He's been a target hog and Detroit's secondary/entire defense is suspect at best.

The NE/NYJ game looks like it may favor Dion Lewis as opposed to Blount and Woodhead has a much lower ceiling than Diggs IMO.

Standard-Flex?

Blount
Woodhead
Diggs
Diggs. Teammate Mike Wallace is calling him the "next Antonio Brown," which is extremely high praise obviously. 19 targets the last two weeks, one of those games in which he broke out and faced a normally stingy Denver secondary. Teddy clearly likes him and trusts him more than Wallace, Thielen, Johnson, etc. Detroit's secondary is 11th worst in pass YPG allowed.

im about to drop brandin cooks so can make trades and moves
I have no choice but to hold out hope. Took Cooks in R3 in two different leagues and he's trying to sabotage my season. Unfortunately it might not get better even in a shootout vs. Indy. Cooks is almost certainly going to draw Vontae Davis, Indy's best cover corner, while Snead and company exploit the other lesser Colts DBs like Amendola did a week ago.

Trade A. Hurns for gurley straight up or should I throw in a running back to make it more appeasing?
Dude, if you can get Gurley for Hurns straight up, you should be Executive of the Year. For me, it would take a RB1 with Hurns and I still wouldn't take that for Gurley. Especially in keeper formats.

He's my #1 overall player in Week 7. Cleveland allows almost 150 rush YPG. Gurley is fresh off bye. He's due for his first TD, if not more of the season. He's rushed for 145+ yards twice already in his short career. Saw 30 carries vs. GB, an extremely healthy workload.

Pick two...0.5 PPR

Woodhead vs Raiders
Hurns vs Bills
Diggs vs Lions
Diggs is a must-start WR for me in Week 7. His stock is skyrocketing, and he has big-play ability. I think he can win his matchups against Slay or Mathis. My second choice is Woodhead, although he'd be an even better option in 1-point PPR leagues. Gordon has an ankle injury and ball security issues. Short-term future is not looking bright for the rookie.

Hurns sits. I think Jacksonville may lay a dud in London even without Taylor and Watkins playing. FWIW, I'm also heavy on Bills -4.

One of my friends that thinks he's right about everything says that he will bet me any amount of money that Gurley won't be a top 5 ranked player for fantasy drafts next year.

I need to take him up on this bet. I told him I think Gurley could possibly be the #1 overall player taken in some drafts next year.

Back
Top Bottom